Meet in the middle

20th September 2015

I bought her to the Pont des Arts after so many If and buts. We were standing in the middle of the bridge.
The place was as beautiful as the girl right in front of me. We were around the thousand of locks of love and promises.

I had never been here, although visited paris so many times. So its a new place for me too.
Today she was in a knee length pure white dress. Her hairs, she usually kept loosen, were perfectly  tied up in high pony tail.

" loui told me, you were  asking him about the return tickets " i took a step ahead and realized how taller im from her now.

She nodded silently looking up at me. Her heels were failed to match my level.

" may i know why ??" I asked, folded my arms crossed.

" what will the point to be here styles, Niall Doesn't care anything about us, he just him "

" yeah he just him " I nodded, spinned my head to right for a sec than to left and finally look at her way " i have seen him cry everythime, you hug another. I have seen him lock for hours in his room, to punish himself, whenever he hurts you or say something bad that makes u unhappy, i have seen him breakdown, whenever he realized he slapped u  that day and u know what wins. He haven't touched a single bite of food just because you weren't eating properly. So never say he doesn't care " I manipulated her, even though knowing that what my love is for her.

Winter's eyes dropped the pearls. Of course i have always part of making them wet.

I came more closer to cupped her cheeks, so she could she me in the eyes " He loved u the more better way i did winter. He loved u just stop punching on his open wounds and try to heal them " she cried hardly...

I hugged her for minute to calm her down and said " close your eyes and see what have u lost. If u found that and it will enough to make u stay here than stay "  I said finally with heavy heart.

thank fully she did and stand like a cute baby with the finger on her lips to prevent a kiss from side...

" i love you " that's the word she heard no don't be so confused you stupid fat dairy .. It wasn't me...

It was niall who is now standing in front of her and made her eyes wide open....

I wasn't there to write u the whole description, happened after i left but at the night when they returned home happily.

Put smile on our face. Louis gave me a thumbs up, as our plan successed.
And
Niall narrated that how he let the key of the lock with him to keep himself reminded that He has some one to take care of, someone to live for.

And i was like ' you can't say thoes things with spices, i taught u "

('-')