I figure it out

( Present )

" What you slapped her ??? " Justin got furious. He wasn't expected this for him.

A slap... Totally insane.

" I got out of my control. When she said about Shopia" Niall replied  with the regret full eyes. He knew, slapping wasn't the right thing but she talked mess about his to be soon sister in law and how dare she thought about him and Liam's gf bedding. Weren't she trusted niall at all.

" I don't want you to say any more of it " They hear a welcome voice in the room. That made their eyes to stare at the door.

Louis was standing with his arms open.

" loui " Niall screamed. He jumped out from the bed and hugged him. It was like He got his water in dessert. The tears he hold back for so long, now floating.

" Thank god are you okay lad " Louis patted on his back with a smile on his face. Afterall taking care of him was his job after harry.

Justin rose up from his chair to greet.

" hey " they shook hand.

" what had happen " louis asked, showing the concern. He was worried since morning when he tried to call him but niall didn't pick it up as his phone lost somewhere.

" we were in a party last night and beacuse of over drinking. He fell unconsciously on floor " Justin said with deep grief " wait if You Don't know anything how did u make it here ?? "

"you guys mobbed. I saw tweets so " Louis Puffed a huge breathe out , saying "  thank god he is okay ...now i will take that from here "

" what " Justin gaped " we aren't finished " he wanted niall to tell him all the rest parts.

" my apologize man but i didnt let him talk about it. He will go mad again. It took us a year to get him back on track " louis explained. He knew how hard it was for niall to say what had happened  with him. For sure someone needs to speak out for their on pleaaure of mind. But louis can't let him do this.

" That's hell not fair louis. We were doing great. Ask him " Justin point on niall who stood patiently next to louis or wating to end this conversation soon.

Niall gave a breif nod.

" Maybe he is but that's it. " Louis grapped niall from arms " Let's go Ni, i got your discharge papers "

" Im sorry bud. We alredy lost 2 guys from our group now we can't afford any other " Louis said again to justin who is cursing Niall for not narrating the climax and about to walk out.

Being in a disappointment justin helped himself for the chocolate on the bedside table.

" Ni " he called out his name as open the wrap of a dark chocolate

Niall turned back.

" why don't you call her and say sorry or whatever that makes you both to come in lane. I should help you out "

" she is dead "

The replied from niall made justin hand froze in mid- air. You can't eat a chocolate when someone just mention death so he place back it on table.

" did you just say that the girl you are in love with is dead " he asked, totally in shock how to react on this.

niall said nothing but a simple nod ruined justin and for sure this sentence made him more curious to know more about his love story.

" its too much. You shouldn't have said that " Louis said dragging niall out from room forcefully.

And in some second they both disapper from his eyes. Justin could not take what niall just said.
His mind clouded with millions of questions. Firstly he wasn't able to believe that the girl he got introduced by niall was dead and second thing how can she be dead. Was that an accident?? ? A murder ?? A suicide....