Chapter 46

( at night )

" eat buddy, she is not a bad chief  " Scoot said. Claira ( his fiancee ) served me brown rice and chicken for dinner at his home.

After meeting Roselyn. I came to scoot house all because i won't like to drown in her memories again, as my house carried lots of.

" so what makes you come here " scoot said " i thought after her, you will not  see back at this beautiful country " He mocked at me

" he look different isn't he " claira said to scoot and they both staring me.

" yes " scoot cut a piece of chicken and eat it " he are wearing a cheap shirt without iron, a jeans that said to me that its being tired to be on him for Atleast 2 days and his face, he grown up a real beard and eyes were still wet. What had happen with you niall. Why don't you just get over to winter she is gone. And that's the reality buddy " he said, without taking a single breath and i feel naked.

" we are sorry for her " claira said, she was standing right next to him in case he want something.

" no he needs to move on cliara not for us but for the fans. Those loved him more than anything else. Winter love is nothing in front of them. " his words bothered me. How can a person harsh out about the one whom he call friends of life. She's gone doesn't mean, it gives you rights to talk bad things in front of her boyfriend.

" scoot let him speak " cliara hold his hand to calm him down.

" she is alive " I said finally and realized i haven't said a single word since i got here.

" sorry " he dropped the spoon.

" winter. She is alive. Boo send me some tweets where some guys claim she is alive and trust me scoot she is. Agnes sold out her place on the same day she left me a note and Roselyn she is hiding something i met her today. Her eyes were lying.something is fishy and i need to know "

" wait what, are you talking about winter roybothem " claira asked "  scoot didn't tell me you and winter were in relationship. She hates celebrity doesn't she..  and how this all happen  "

I nodded " it's a long story "

" i have whole night " she said down to the next chair, very attentive.

" you people are mad, such a piece of shit " he got angry " no story, no flashbacks okay " he rose up from his chair and pull her towards him " we have a early morning job go and sleep and you won't stay here. I am calling loui right now to take you back "

" this is rude " claira said to him while he was taking her inside.

" yes i am " i heard and the voice stop buring my ears behind the door they closed on my face.

I know why he was doing this. He couldn't see me in pain. He cared about me just like louis and harry does.

Its about to 11 in the night. I didn't want to fall asleep. I wanted to stay up all night and look for her. I sat on the chair outside in the balcony. The fresh cold air touched my face. Its 19th of December  and i haven't worried about the show in 2 days.

Trust me, with this i can't show my face to people after all without mates it was like pushing yourself in front of a bus. Harry and zayn were souls of one direction, without them i can't connect to music, technically now i can't with my life too.

I pull out my cell and tried to call  harry once again. But the lady said he is still out of coverage area.
So i search winter and my name on google. I wished he has answer of all those questions i had. But he doesn't judge lunatic lovers. It showed some old news back from 2015. Where a picture showed up with the title " niall and winter romantic dates on tour "
I was standing, caring her cheeks and looking her in eyes when some paps caught us in their camera.
The second pic is where i brought her to a coffee place and we were in talk. Her cute little shorts and a blue tank making the picture gloss. I had gifted that, its has my name written on it so the media gave the caption " so obsessed with niall and winter love "

" she look beautiful " I heard a voice that made my head to see back.

Claira was standing in a pajama and long night top.

I turned the screen black and placed the cell in my pocket.

" i am sorry i hadn't known about the things " she said and sit on the chair next.

" so he told you everything "

She nodded " he will always end up telling me, things around "

I look at the other side. My silent felt weird.

" you know me and winter were good friends. Her smile , her delicate nature towards people made her all different from us. She was kind of a girl who never thought for a second what she got back "

" and i messed her. I raised questions on her unconditional love " I said, still blaming my self.

" it's all right niall. Sometime its too late to get realized the love. But whatever you doing insane. The world isn't small you can't find her that way. Just release her pictures everywhere tell the cops, tell media. They will help u to find her"

" i can't. It will alert her and she will underground for the rest of her life. I don't want to loose again " i looked at her side. She was looking at me.

" you know, scoot don't walk me to my office  from subway stop. And here niall horan is ready to find his girlfriend city to city,  country to country. This what true love is right?? "
" maybe "

" so what had she written in that last  letter " she asked and i couldnot hold myself, to show what she asking for.

I slipped my hands in pocket and took out a paper. Yeah the one she left in the hospital for me.
I handed it to her.

She unfold it, digged her eyes on letter
" dear niall,

I want you to remain clam when you read this, and if possible,  be calm afterwards too. I am writing this to tell you something important.  I am going to leave this world.

No no don't think that i am doing this because you make my life hell. Its because i am tired of loving people and get nothing in return.
I have left everything, my bff agnes, my dream job, my career just for you and see now i am leaving this world is also for you.

To let you live the way you want, to let you stop fighting liam to be with be when you hurt me, to let you go for the good life where i will be not bamled for your sleepless night. 
I couldn't have asked for a better those 8 months i have spent with you.
A good thing has come of my decision to leave here. I thought of how hard its going to be to leave you. Funny,  i have never felt that way about leaving this world, but leaving you, yes that is difficult. 
So no crying , no looking for me. Its just our days of happiness were less than the dollars in your bank.

I am going and will never come back and the last thing is i will love you and missed to be loved by you.

Your and only your
Winter roybothem "

I finished saying her, exact what was written in the letter. She was shocked.

" i read it every single day. With this i feel like she is with me "

" whoa, you are out of the world niall " .she was handing the letter back when she said " by the way she was good in writing letters anyway "

" what letters??? "

" you don't know " She stood up.

" what " its mean i don't know my girlfriend at all.

" she was habitual of writing letters to her dad " cliara came like a gold fish in water.

" she has dad "

" of course everyone has dad " she said.

" maybe she still writting to his dad and maybe she is hiding there " I gasped and stood up too, look in her eyes " where "

" san Francisco,  that what she said years ago. I don't know if he moved on from that place "

" do u have the address "

She shook her head for no " but i know the person who know about the letters "