Chapter 20

He kicked of his slippers and sat crosslegged on the bed. I was still sitting on sofa. The bedside clock read 8:30pm.

" will you pass that cake " He demanded that let me up from my seat.

I didn't see in his eyes, walking towards the bed as he was expected.

" Thanks " He said, holding the plate " why don't you sit here, your Friend's company paying a lot for this room "

I obliged. I bent to take off my heels and sat on the bed from the other side, careful to sit away from him.

This made me a little comfortable. His fragrance bother me , even the shampoo he used in shower.

I was hypnotized.

I picked up the remote and switched on the television, flicked through the news channels.

" this is boring " He said, snatched remote from my hands and

Stopped at some music channel, where a song name let her go was playing.

The lyrics ' only know you love her when you let her go '.

Grown up the pain inside me.

" now this bored me " I said, snatched it back, flicked channels agains.

Suddenly he told me to stop at the channel where (when harry met sally) showing from somewhere in middle.

" Men and women can't be friends " an actor says to actress , a toothpick in his mouth.

" I love this movie " Styles said , looking at me. Of course eating cake. " and you "

I shook my head. I didn't watch movies.

" come, let's watch. I'll tell you what happened so far "

He moved closer to me. He dimmed the room lights from the bedside panel while he summarised the plot for me. Harry and sally went about their lives, meeting and fighting several times but never really even though it seemed obvious that they should. We watched the movie in silence

" Why did you run away from the river that day " He asked.

" I don't want to talk about it. I think I explain you the schedules and go from here" I climbed down from bed.

" will you run away again " He said, with voice heavy.

I sensed the tension. Its better to go but of course not when he was standing in front like human barricade.

" I am sorry... Wins... I am sorry for that day " His voice barely, making it out of his throat.

" let me go styles, I don't want to start that shit again " I said and past by him.

But for my surprise he caught my hand, pull me into him. " Say something. This silence kill me everyday. Every single day I asked myself why why. Speak up damn it speak up " He cupped my cheeks, like always. His complaints were enough to broke me down.

Than suddenly when the tears couldn't hold up for long in my eyes. He leaned over to kiss me. I looked up at him in surprise. However, I didn't protest. Just stared.

He kissed me again, this time more insistently. Nothing did for two minutes and than I was kissing him back. We kissed again and again. He kissed my lips, my cheeks, my forehead, my nose and lips again.

As his hand went for my shirt buttons. I said " this is wrong " and pushed him

" I love someone else now " I grabbed my bag and run out from his room.

______________( at 11:30pm )

" omg, what the fuck wrong with your life. The one you were running from suddenly came from somewhere, and the one you are chasing, has no intention to come back. Babes I am confused. Its hell " Agnes reacted on what I said her about the things in hotel.

" I am confused too..I just can't figure out things happen with me " I hugged my legs, to hide the tears.

" The guys named with Harry. Meant to spoil you just leave them both winty. I am telling you " She stood up from my bed. " stop thinking about them and go to sleep tomorrow is a big day for u " She said switching off the lights.

My mind cloud some questions, they were like why god wanted me to meet him at this point when I came over from all his memories. I mean I was still living with some but why its even happening.

Styles and my story almost over. I don't ever wanted to face him. No matter what I saw in his eyes. The same feeling from which I introduced 4 year ago.

How funny it was that I still remembered those days...

[ it was a heavy snow day in Argentina. My mom told me to bring some eggs so I came to a store near my house and bought some.

" have a nice day winty " The cashier said. He gave me a friendly smile as we know each other from so many years. He was a good friend.

" Thanks you too " I replied, taking bags and bills from his hand.

As I came out the tiny flakes of snow whirled right in front of my nose. I look up at the sky. I could feel the magic of weather and enjoying the flakes swirling down, till they lost their individuality and become a part of homogeneous duster of white.

I wanted to catch one flasks. But my that move, made me fall on snow and I found myself on ground with my bumps.

" Jesus Christ " I groaned and rubbed my back.

" I think you need a hand "

I heard a voice. Someone extended hands in gloves. My eyes rolled on his ankle length boots to his tight skinny black jeans.

" Thanks " I gave him my hand.

He pulled me up carefully.

I had no idea what kind of connection it was. I immediately fall for his dark green eyes those has some hypnosis power.

" I am sorry for your eggs " He sadly pronounced in a very good accent.

" no it was my fault, I should have watched on my steps " he was wearing a coat over a blue sweater. The center of attraction was his beanie in pink.

" do u need any help " He asked.

" no I am fine " I took a deep breath " I am fine " I said it again without even realized it.

" Alright " He said and smiled. I found a dimple on his cheeks that made him different from all the guys in this world. I have never seen it. So it was another reason to be attached.