from wrong and Right

( At Night )

I drove ten kilometers from my home to reach Louis's home. The guards saluted as the Gaint gates were opened for me and I halt my car at a gray bungalow.

I never felt to hire my own personal security. Their presence made me feel like I am prisoner who cant even go to the bathroom without any permission. So I never had them expect on tour which was a necessesity to handle some of crazy fans.

As getting down from my car I noticed zayn' car in driveway too.

So I walked happily to the front gate and rang the door bell.

I don't know why but I felt awkward. the guys I loved most to be around with are now become one i talked few.

" Haaaa" i supposed to say 'Hi' but I took my words back, seeing liam on door.

Had I seen his car in driveway too ??

Nope.

if I noticed it before. I wouldn't even dare to ring the bell and prefer to go back to my place.

He gave a look and run inside. Damn i don't want to face him except on stage.

As I entered in living room it opened out to a badminton court-sized lawn from far away I saw loui running towards me with his open arms " hey welcome buddy. Finally you made it ahan " He said with a tight man hug.

" why don't you warn me about Li before" I whispered in his ears but he replied with a big smile. I believed a cunning one.

we both sat on large cushy brown velvet sofa. I noticed the extra high ceiling.

" where is zayn. I saw his car outside "I asked taking off my jacket. It was warm enough

" Here I am " I rolled my eyes to follow the voice and zayn appeared from a corridor, holding Kristy in his lap " go uncle niall is here for u " he looked at his baby while saying this and made her free from his arms so she can run to me.

I lifted her in my arms. she is more prettier than her mom. She blessed with beautiful dark blue eyes, soft pink cheeks and brown hairs.

" hey honey" I was not surprised with her reaction when she pressed my nose and sound out like " ting tong " I don't know why she always did that but i loved it at the other hand.

maybe she loves my nose or may be she cant figure out the difference between a door bell and my nose

" uncle niall did u forget my chocolate this time" she reminds me with her sweet voice.

"no sweetheart how can i forget the special chocolate for my princess"

I took out a almond bar from my pocket which she prefers to eat. thank god at the last moment i buy 1 in case i saw her.

zayn placed his bums on chair next to a large dinning table and lit his cigarette. liam as always pretending like i am invisible.

I don't know what the fuck wrong with him the reason which led us in fight had completed two years but still he cant swallow my thousand apology, I guess he wasn't able to find good from wrong and right. so in the end I had to gave up like always.

" I thought u would stay with perrie tonight " i asked, ignoring liam who just sat opposite....

" well that's what i exactly thought off. but drop the idea because i really wanted to have some private time with all of u " he let the smoke out and continue " i am not in worries my mom with her and even Elenore is about to leave "

" where she is " I rolled my eyes to see Louis. He is looking good in pair of black sweatpants and a blue long sleeve T-shirt.

" she is in kitchen preparing food for us " he replied

" can u hold her for a while " i asked Louis, taking steps towards him.

He nodded.

" give her to me " zayn stood from his seat

"no, don't u dare to touch the baby until u finish your smoking stuff" i warned him. so he took his seats back.

Louis held her from my arms and let her down on couch next to him.

" by the way where is kitchen " I asked because I never have been here before. This is the second house he owns in London which seems much bigger than the old one.

" kindly take the corridor on your right, go straight and turn left, you will find her. She has been waiting for you" loui guided

" and if you lost just scream out loud saying El there is mouse running in your house. she will appears automatically" zayn burst into a laugh. He had not left cracking poor jokes those always make Louis laugh. only him. I wasn't in the count ever.

" Zouis connection"