Saw The Mistakes Up & Down

16th September 2015 #Legible Entry

We finally reached to paris. I rented a villa for all six of Us.
Me, Liam, Louis, Elenore, Niall and Winter.

It's really hard for me to put both of them together in one place. Niall was upset on the things Winter said about sophia......
Yeah i got to know about all when i dropped her at the hotel room.
I wished to tell her, I wished to speak things for why Did Niall slap her but I couldn't. The promises we made to Niall and Liam for not talking about that night , couldn't be broken. Afterall we are brothers for life.

19th September 2015 #Legible Entry

Louis and i were taking Vitamin D, lying down upon sunbath.
To the opposite Winter soaking her feets into the water while El and Niall enjoying a stupid ball fight in pool.

" stop staring her Hazz " Loui said, in some annoyed tone...
He adjust his half pants and laid back again.

" Staring who " I said..., confused..., because i have sunglasses on..

" Ni's Gf, you showed lots of concern towards her .. and hell yeaH i know why " ....

" what " I jumped almost.

" She is the the girl you met in Argentina and fall in love with her but for unknown reason she left u and you still have a broken heart "

" fuck,, how do u know about it " I sat up. His words were killing me from inside

" Im your bud harry, we know each other the way, our girlfriends didn't " He took out a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and continue " its took me half n hour to search all, after i saw her in your arms and it was not normal one, i saw u in the same pain, she going through "

I gaped. I Took of my glasses off.

" yeah i came that night to look after her when niall told me that he slapped winter but look what i got " He laughed or i could say mock on my pity....

" don't tell me its on internet... Nobody knows she was my girlfriend not even paps " i looked at him. He was rolling cigarette in his fingers with the lighter in the other hand....

" not on internet, but yeah from your previous call records, your tickets for Argentina.... " he lower his voice " I know you have a bad habbit to hidden, the tickets of memorable places you have visited, inside a secret book Called The fifty shades of grey in your drawer of boxers. And even i found that u have a place in Belgium,you bought for her on 15th dec 2012 (^_-) " Louis finished with the proudest smile on his face and i was like ' dude have u own a private detective company or what '

" fuck you loui " I said, with the dirty expression on my face... He amazed me what i hadn't expected ever.
" Did El know about it "

" nope" loui said, lighting her cigarette finally..." Do u still love her "

As he asked, I got some silence on my face, my eyes found winter staring at Niall who was playing with the ball to keep himself busy.
She was pretending to be happy. She streched her lips to give a smile, when notice me looking at her
I blinked with a smile and she smiled back at me. I saw and realized the mistakes, i did and now niall repeating them. I couldn't let this happen again how could I , wins is still part of me.

" Do you " Loui asked again, looking me up and down. His voice distract me for a sec.

" let's Go i have a plan " I said and left...