Chapter 10

(No POV) (present)

"You fucking lie with a girl you generally like Ni. " Justin got furious. He banged his fist on the bed and rose up " how could you "

" that's the last option I have had Jb. i couldn't afford to loose her by then " Niall said his side " Jake told me she hate celebrity even scoot confirmed it the other night. So how could i tell her that I am Niall horan "

" but Ni, " He paused. He was miserable from inside. His mate is 26 now. So he can't accept a ridiculous act from him at all.

"There is no if and buts in love JB " Niall replied in a voice filled with pain. He knew what he had done is wrong.

But at that time he felt it was right to have her whether for a short time only.

" i agreed, but lies doesn't have legs. That's the reason she left you " Justin asked, taking his seat next to him

Niall shook his head.

( at the same time, in other country )

Harry was sitting alone from the world, hoping for a new morning in his life, thinking about how harshly life had treated him and brooding over what exactly had wrong.

He was busy thinking, when things go wrong, you feel so miserable and all your wish for is to completely erase the bad memories, especially when your intention was never to do wrong. Or was it ??

The cold moon was peeking through the clouds.

It was the perfect moment to hide yourself in the arms of your loved once.

But Here He was, all by himself with no one to keep in company. His fair skin was hidden behind stubble and his depressed state was visible not only from his sore green eyes but his defeated face as well.

Everything flashed in front of him and took back to the day when he almost lost his love, friends, his favourite job. Everything....

You are solely responsible for this mess. You deserve nothing better. You can try to be honest to yourself.

And then he question himself. Whether he was really innocent or was he the culprit behind all the chaos that had occurred in the last few months.

He was about to light cigarette when....

" Harry, would you please come inside I can't find my things over here " a feminine voice come from his house in Belgium.

" coming " He said, throwing the cigarette aside and went inside.