Chapter 31

____________________________________

{ Flash Black } ( Niall Horan )

I am living in darkness, where the days are darker than nights. I have sleepless and restless nights with nightmares coming from that never ending night.

I woke up in the middle of it, as If I am digging up my own grave. I was walking on an endless straight road with darkness darker than nights, without any clue where I am going. I saw myself trying to escape , but I find myself again in that never ending nights.

Days are passing, The whole world is moving, But I am still standing there, waiting for her to come in that never ending night.

I loved her deep from my heart, but I didn't know how to make her love me. That reality really sucks more than anything else.

Half a heart, I packed my suitcase and came downstairs, where the lads are waiting for me. If you asked me I was not in a mood to go anywhere. But it had to be done, weather I liked it or not.

"Are you alright buddy?" Louis asked, adjusting the bag on his shoulder.

" I am alright yeah " I responded low and broken.

" Let's go then " Zayn said and started walking towards the front door. Before he can reach to open it, some one else pushed the door and Paul appeared in front of us followed by Carl Watson.

I gaped in amazement, so did the lads. Aren't they supposed to meet us on airport with the crew and what the hell was Carl doing with him?

"Why are you two here?" Louis asked.

"Well something came up and we need to sort it out" Paul replied, scratching his neck.

" Don't say anything shitty, that will force me to take my hands off already" Zayn spoke while going back to the middle where we were standing in a group, confused.

" Hmmm...well its not about you guys, its about Niall " As he said my name, Paul gained all my attention. Literally made me think what the fuck had happened?

"What about me?" I asked rolling my eyes at Carl.

"Your some pics were messed up, and they need to re-shoot them, so I am holding you here for another day" Paul said "You guys carry on the van is waiting for you"

Louis and Zayn looked at each other with some weird silence made the moments errant. " Hmmmm" Louis said " Well that's sound bad "

" I am sorry Niall " Carl said as he shifted his looks to Paul.

"Fine" I said and rested my bags on floor.

"See u soon buddy " Louis gave a warm hug "Speak with her and you will be fine" He whispered.

"Bye see you in London dude" Zayn hugged me and patted my back.

I waved my hand silently until they disappeared and Paul turned to me again. "You want any one to look after you?" He offered.

" No I am fine, and yeah take them with you, they suffocate me" I said and pointed over at guards.

He nod and looked at Carl "Take care of him, he is still in his teenage revolution"

"Don't worry" Carl assured him.

As all left I sighed in relief, settled down on couch and relaxed for a while. I almost forgot that Carl is still in my house, staring at me.

" Oops I am sorry, make yourself comfortable " I said, Taking off my shoes. "When do you need me to do re-take the pictures?"

"Sorry but I lied about that pics"

" What " I jumped up with one shoes in my hand.

" Yeah I lied about that, because I need you to understand the things going on between you and winter "Wait did he just why did he say winter? How did he know about Me and winter?

"She talked with you about her and I?" I asked.

" No, she didn't. I just figured out everything myself Niall, I am a experienced 56 year old man" He laughed.

"But How?" I bit my lip.

"If a guy likes you, showed up, Asking about one of my Assistant ,and Knows a girl like her exist, That's something fishy right? Look I don't know where you guys met and got involved, I just know I am here to fix things for my daughter "

" I messed up Carl, I messed up the whole damn thing. I Love her and could do that for the rest of my life, I want her to love me, I just don't know how " When I finished I laughed at my choice of words.

" For that you need to tell me all the details " Carl looked into my eyes.

" Well It started when "... I chose the best words and description to make him understand that what had happen. How things went wrong, how I fall In love with that girl, and what thing made me lied about myself. Carl hadn't interrupted, but his expression drastically changed through out the story.

It took me a hour or more to finish. Surprisingly we were in standing in same positions we were before and nobody moved a inch. However I was slow when telling story specially when Its come to my own, and in between all the things I get to know. I am going to be a good story teller

When I finished and Carl was just about to talk , his phone rang. He slide his left hand down into his pocket and answer it.

He was listening that carefully, eyes drugged on me. I was scared and all my predection said something is wrong.

Carl - Omg what??? No way

Than suddenly he put his speaker on.

A guy - yeah those girls mess up with our security and The one who probably run out without sneakers from her house want to see one direction boy horan. I don't know Carl but u need to come over here.

Carl - I m coming Marcel ( He rubbed his forehead ) Try not to kill them.

" Shit. .shit .. shit " I said all over again, trying to find my car keys. I put them somewhere in a drawers.

"What are you doing over there" Carl asked, following me.

" keys" I said, desperately hunting for keys. "Fuck where the hell my car keys!?"

"Let's go in mine" He offered and I nodded in agreement.

"Niall!" Carl shouted out my name, when I was about to reach the front door.

"What?" I said and turned back to see him.

"First put on that shoe you are still holding man" He rolled his eyes walking past by me.

"Damn I am such a Ducking person" I said to myself. Then laced my shoes and ran for my life.

{ Flashback Ended }

____________________________________