Chapter 47

I have to go to san Francisco. Claira helped me to find the address from some where and i really appreciated it. This is what i was waiting for.

I didn't know what will happen next. She Would be there or not but one thing is it will not disappoint me.

My decision to find her was my requirement. I loved her and i have all rights to know about everything for i had sleepless night.

" Sir we reached " The Driver said and ended my thoughts. I flew 31hrs to see her or her father to have more clue.
Its a month of December. The city is covered with snow. nothing quite as impressive as i had imagined.

I check on myself before stepping out from taxi. Today i was wearing a white jersey with blue jeans and boots. If i say In a
Impressive way i clean my shave and shampoo my hair. Just to look good in front of her father.

The house looks old. Its has two stories with extra large balcony. The platinum name plate told me i was on the right place.

" Esberg Roybothem B-5 " I puffed out a breath and walked to the door.

The time, I was About to rang the door bell. I felt my phone vibration but i didn't bother to look and knock the door first and wait for someone to open it.

1 min.

2 min.

3 min.

Nobody answer.

I rang the bell now. It was quite loud that made me scared

1 min.

2 min.

Again no body respond.

I walked to the left and tried to look through the close window. They show no single. It seem the house is pretty much in dark.

" what the hell " I said to myself, grudging.

I moved to the front gate again, look up at building. It felt like someone is in there watching me.
It's all weird.

( Right now i wish you were here with me, Right now everything is new to me )

My cell cried out.

" boo "

" ni, where the hell are you " louis sound pretty angry. He had told me to give updates about every single thing but i forgot.

" There is something weird about this house boo " I said, watching around carefully.

" what you talking about "

" I am at winter's father house. I rang the door bell twice but no body answer " I noticed a mail box.

" i think you need to give up on this matter now. It's enough. Are you listening to me niall. Come back. " louis sounded harsly. I reached to the box and extended my hand to open it.

" fuck " I said.

" naill, are you alright. What's happening over there niall " He said loudly and worried.

There is hundred of letters came out and spilled down on snow. Its mean the letter she posted, never got read.

" boo, i found so many mails in box " i said, got down on my knees.

" how many " louis asked.

" I don't know but its too many " I picked up one in hand. all letters were covered in dark pink envelope. I could see the sender name clearly. Winter sent them all.

Maybe she wasn't have any idea about the letter not being read. If she had than why she trouble herself to post it in every single month.

I picked one by one to look for any clue.

" Niall can you just talk to me. I am freaking out here " The voice realized me that he was still on line.

My eyes caught something. Every letter was in pink expect four in blue. I picked it up and stood on my legs.

" Niall "

The letter was posted on 11th October 2016. It has her name but the handwriting was different.

" Niall " louis say out loud or I could say he scream on the top of his voice.

" I found her boo " I said, looking at the address and cut the call.