Chapter 36

I came closer to her. There was barely any distance between our lips. We were both staring at each other. There was a silence. A sense of fear. A sense of love. Her eyes spoke a bunch. They told me how much she loved me. I'm about to kiss her, huh? Kiss her in front of my crew. Who cares anyway?? We both love each other so much. We never worried what was around..

My hand was resting gently on her cheeks, her eyes were throwing off the pearls when she said - I am sorry

" Shhhhh...... " I blocked her and pressed my lips against her beautiful pink lips, those had some tangy glossy strawberry flavour. I would probably have loved it.

" Yay..... " I heard cheering voices, the reason to apart our memorial kiss.

" you guys are babies O my " Loui teased, his eyes telling me how happy he was for me. And our crew start moving those were seemed to be freeze from last 10 minutes.

" Where were you staying love ? " Harry asked winter, His lips still stretched in a grin.

" In a hotel, with my crew " She served in a low tone, looking at louis

" hotel ?? You have a place now. You don't need to stay in any shit hotel" Loui said, drawing her towards him.

" But they are probably waiting for me " She said, looking up in his optics.

" Don't worry Jace handle everything " I said, Firmly placing my hands in my jeans pocket.

" Yeah, and you know where to take her Ni " Loui said, Winked with a bro code. I recognize what exactly he wants to say so I nod.

" We will see you in the morning " Loui said, Harry patted on his backbone and they left us after giving some warm hugs.

" Let's Go " I said, grabbing her hands and swept up my fingers in hers.

In our way to parking lot, We shared some talks and I get to know that Paul invited them to hash out on some new plans they had for our tour. Carl asked her name to represent his company knowing the fact that we need penalty of time to forward our unconditional love. That grows more by today.

I felt guilty and apologized for what I did, We just back on track so I don't want to smash any of the moment I am going to spend with her until she was here with me in London.

" You have a Lamborghini " she choked, eyes were like they caught a ghost nightmare.

" Yeah, and here it is for you, " I said, knelt down, tearing out a white rose from my jacket.

" Why white " She inquired, taking it.

" We had fought in last few days, therefore a white rose to say, I actually didn't want to fight with you in future " I got up.

" Niall.. " She toned in a childish voice, leaning her head to left. I was genuinely touched by this moment.

I pull her, wrapped my arms close to her neck and kissed over her head " I love you, " I said it finally, aside my usually replied" I do more "

But she maintained silence, made me realized, the thing that can be said with words, isn't a thing at all.

I let the passenger door open for her, she get inside and than I.

We motored out of the stadium. Thank to god, the way were clears. Fans weren't around to obstruct our way. Like they used to be

It was around 2 o'clock in the morning. The cold moon was peeking through the gloomy clouds. A perfect instant to hide yourself in the arms of your beloved. Her eyes were detecting the view when I located a dark pink rose in her lap. She gape in amazement, looking at me with a raise eyebrows.