chapter 13

"No Carl I am not going to do all that crap" I spoke from my side when Carl actually told me to take care of things for boys "You have 35 people! You can select any one of them, but please spare me this time"

" winty" he stared me off.

"Get me out of it" I said and sat down on my chair. We were in conference room with 20 people from our team and letting the cat out from the bags for ' One Direction ' Concert.

" Okay, fine " Carl gave up and looked at Chaira " you note down some significant work. You need to book grande suites for the guys in The Peninsula"

"How many rooms?" She took to type it on her pad.

"Four "

" okiee " She said and nodded.

"Don't forget to visit there before to check out things. See routine for them without any mess up " He breathed out.

" I'll take care of that. After all they are my idols" She scoffed, looking at me.

"Thanks and keep in mind you only sustain a week." Carl warned her.

And than we did some extra work. For the locations, the compositions, and selected the best people from our team for them. It would gonna be a big day for Carl and all our team members who are desperately dying to see ONE DIRECTION.

Even Carl told me that his daughters are big fan of the boys and are looking forward to see them. Lucky girls, I suppose.

( At Night )

After office I hired a cab and reached on Scoot's place.

I rang the door bell twice but nobody answered. I thought he would be in bathroom or something so I waited for more 5 mins and try the door bell again.

Surprisingly, no answer . How could they disappear on the time, they know I will be on their door step.

So Without wasting more time in thinking what had happen. I shoved my hands in pocket, took the cell out and dialled Harry's number in anxiety.

- This number is currently unavailable -
" what the fuck " I said.

The situation made me worried. My sixth sense were actually giving me some negative thoughts which made me scared. My heart beats were thousands times faster than the normal rates and before it will change into heart attack. I decided to call on another number.

scoot - Hey winty wassup babes. ( thank god, he picked the call )

Me - why your door is locked?? Where is harry ?? ( I asked, There was too much noise in his background )

Scoot - Harry ?? ( He paused ) yeah he went back to his place.

Me- place ?? Where ??

Scoot- London. Didn't he tell you. ( as he said those words. The ground under my feet broke )

Me - what??.. why ??

Scoot -I don't know. He didn't say anything to me.

tears gathered in my eyes. It felt like god snatched all rights from me to breathe in this cruel city.

I was upset on Harry's decision. I mean he is independent. He can go where ever he want but disappearing right after that night causing so much pain inside me.

Scoot - are you there... hello ..

Me- I call you later. ( I said and cut the call )

It was hard for me to swallow this part. Me and Harry were growing in our friendship than why he just went without saying anything?? What i did last night that made him left me for no reason.

These all questions were chased me all the way back to my home. I never attached to anyone like this. I felt like I lost myself a good friend or one who will going to be my someone special