You & I part 2

( Winter Roybothem )

After they were finished unlocking our handcuffs. we made our way to the parking lot. We chose to stand where there weren't many people. Niall told us about how he and Carl found us. How they begged the security guard and persuaded them to forgive us on our stupid act. Thank to Jesus the head security shared a healthy relationship with Carl. If he didn't we might be on our paradise swing.

" I don't remember much about my real father, but I am sure If he was around, He would have been done the same, Thanks for everything" I said to Carl, with a few tears In my eyes.

" No sweetheart, Don't spoil the relationship we have by saying a formal thanks, I did what was needed " he hugged me tightly, rubbed my back and continued "And that guy he Is awesome, Don't let him go, He really loves you and he means it" he finished rolling his eyes over Niall and Roselyn, who were standing at some distance, so Carl and I could talk privately. I saw Niall smiling at something, probably at what she was saying about the situation we had been through.

" Let's Go, I don't want him to hate me by holding you up here forever" Carl laughed and we both went over to them.

Niall let his arms free as he was folding them to prevent from getting cold. He gently pulled me into him and wrapped them around my waist. He is warm enough and I smell the same old fragment of his favorite one direction perfume he used to sprinkle on him.

" Thanks Carl, I owe you. You don't know what you gave me " He said and kept on staring at me which made me blush.

"I need a picture of you guys, May I?" She asked, sliding her hands in her jeans pocket.

" Only on one condition, If you promise me that you won't upload it on social sites." Niall winked.

"I promise, now show me the love " she said, adjusting the focus.

That moment, Niall squeezed my body closer and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. Roselyn click the button and a flash touched my eyes.

"Is that good?" Niall asked, walking to her side.

"It's awesome, look!"

" Send me it on whatsapp " Niall laughed from the corner of his lips.

"Let's go Roselyn, you don't know how desperately they want to be alone" Carl said in a teasing tone, and grabbed her from arms.

"Oops I am sorry" She said and A round of warm goodbyes, hugs and smiles occupied the next few minutes. Finally we both waved our hands until their respective cars got out of our sights.

Niall walked me to the front of a car and sat on the hood , giving me space to stand between his legs. I don't know who's car it was, but I can tell It wasn't his.

A cool breeze kept entertaining us while he moved the strands of my hair behind my ears, the touch of his finger aroused me. He kept looking at me with expectation. I too looked deep into his eyes, which seemed to suddenly pull me towards him and when I couldn't resist myself, I brought my face closer to his and tasted his lips.

Niall held my face in his palms and kissed me harder than the last one. We didn't have to worry about kissing each other in the open. Its quite common to express your love this way out in Chicago, but when you are dating a celebrity and stealing a kiss from him, your all magical moments turn into worries about being caught by photographer or fans. So I withdrew, wrapped my arms around his torso, and buried my face below his chest.

" Hey quit sniffing my shirt, I know you love that fragrance" Niall teased.

"And which one fragrance would be on list of One direction perfumes?" I asked, still maintaining eye contact.