Chapter 37

( Winter Roybothem )

The next morning Niall brought me to have breakfast with some of his mate. They booked a big dinning table for us. I've got introduce one by one and than we settled down around a square table which was quite extraordinary with thousands of meals on it like a bottle of greek wine, moussaka which is sauteed eggplant and tomato layered with caramelized onions, herbs and a chesse sauce. A mountain shaped dish, pulled with vegetable, consisting of tzatziki, a thick yogurt dip taramosalata, lasanga, fish- eggs and melitzanosalata, made with char gilled eggplant and extra virgin greek olive oil. It came with pita bread.

I was confused as hell. This is the first time i saw too many dishes in breakfast.

" choose lasanga " Niall whisper in my ears to make things easy. I obliged and
Start eating it spoonful.

Liam Zayn Louis

------------------------| (table position)

| Elenore

------------------------|

Niall Winter Harry

Its kinda royal treatment. I saw some servents behind each and every person thoes busy in refilling the empty plates and glasses. I hadn't known people are so helpless over here.

liam and zayn were talking with each other. Someone says that zayn's wife haven't able to come because she is 7month pregnant. So we will planning something else to see her.

Elenore is exchanging smiles to everyone who ever look at her. I bet her smile is the most beautiful thing in this world and it was impressive, a fashionable glasses, slim figure, attractive. She wore a navy blue top with a white pencil skirt and a long sliver chain that dangled down till her navel, which was visible when she strectehed.
She was sharing some stuff with louis and styles that make them busy.

" hey what were you thinking " I heard a voice coming from my left. I was so quite because sitting between styles and niall sort off a madness. I never wanted to be in this situation again.

The good thing is he didn't bothered himself to turn his head to see me which i was thankfull for but somekind of fear broke my heart. Yesterday when he spoke from niall side, indeedfull was his own words. I remind myself ' Yes he has feeling for me ' but than i scold myself ' you cant cheat Niall for that person. Who cheated you already '

"Anything as you want " a butler asked me, giving a glass of water. I've finished my plate.

" Thanks" I said, wiping my lips with a tissue paper.

" don't be nervous, its alright " Niall said, reaching for my hands under the table.

I smile at him. He was the only one who actually seems connect with me. Otherwise people are quite busy in themself.

" so how was niall with you ??" zayn asked smiling. I didn't get the reason behind asking it.

I wanted to say sexy but i didnt

" Good, he is a gentleman. I ever got in my life " I said. Maybe scoffing Styles indirectly.

" so how long you are here " louis asked. He was wearing a white loose plain t-shirt with black skinny jeans. Adorable

" Forever " I heard styles mumble something like that.
But didn't let myself noticing it.

" Until my boss want me here " I got strenght to speak after i saw everyone attraction was me.