Chapter 33

We had our dinner and end up cuddling in his bedroom but we didn't have sex because Niall think its too early for that kind of move until we Built up into a strong relationship so he made me fall asleep in his arm like I was his new teddy bear.

That night was actually amazing or I can say the historical one. I broke in an airport, Messed with the guards , almost near to death. when he saved me from all those things. At the other hand he made me his prisoner for the rest of my life and I do appreciate it that I have Niall Horan.

My eyes opened when I heard alarm in the room. It was half past eight in the morning and I turned that off. For my surprise Niall hadn't beside me. but some kind of noises led me downstairs. where I saw him talking with somebody on phone. Nancy was in front of his eyes while I was facing his back.

" Yes I will be there Paul Don't worry " He said and cut the call " when she woke up, just made her some breakfast " I assumed that he is guiding her for me. but before he let some more words out. She gesture him with her eyes to look back.

" Hey, sorry I woke you up, was I that much loud " Niall turned and said to me.

" No it wasn't you, a alarm broke my sleep " I answered politely.

" Ohh sucks, I am sorry " He squeezed me into him, leaned forward and rub my nose with his.

" Can I take this with me downstairs " Nancy interrupted, pointing on wheel bags, She was holding.

He looked back and replied" Yep you can take that, I will be there in 5 mins. "

She nodded and disappeared.

" Are you going back from where I try to steal you " I said looking up into his eyes and wrapped my arms around his torso.

" Well yes" He came more closer " sorry I hadn't told you last night, you know Carl only succeeded to hold me up for a day, the show is already sold out and I can't snatch my hands out and " He was about to continue but I stopped him by pressing my lips over his for a kiss.

That kiss was as same as the last one we had on runway. My eyes are floating. The separation is brimless. It broke me down from inside but I didn't let that out. Niall withdrew saying " Hey I am not going away for ages I will be back as soon as I get some free schedules "

I nodded, taking all the silence that aches my heart. assuming like why don't you take my hand and lead me from this place. I can't stand alone I need your hand to hold.

" I will miss you " That's the only words I managed to say.

" Ohh my baby " Niall said, caring my cheeks. " I really wanted you to drop me to the airport but I know how much you hate good byes, So I won't force you, to do something against your will, Just get into your mind I will there for you all time "

I nod.

" I need to go now, I left some spare keys of this house on dinning table, Don't forget to take that with you alright" He said planting a last kiss on my forehead.

I nod silently but when I Saw him going away from me. his name came out loud from my mouth that forced him to turn around and Look at me in belief Like he divine through the situation. He spread his arm for me. I run to him, flies my toes and hugged him one more time " I love you Niall "

" And you know I do more pumpkin" he cares my back. " you will always be mine for now and forever and wait look what I brought for u "

He shoved down his left hand in his blue jeans pocket and take out chain that looks a bit expensive.