Chapter 42

29 September 2015 #Legible Entry

We came back to London,  happily. They totally in love and I with them. I had posted their pics for the first time on my instagram with the caption  " my two cute babies " to announce them an official couples.
And went back to my work with emma Watson.

I heard that Niall start travel with 2 boys for the tour and winter joined him to saw bit of north America
So that makes me more happy because  he hadn't left her behind alone.

1st nov. 2015 #Legible Entry.

When I got back to the home to see niall and winter after a long time. They were standing in drawing room.
I saw Niall drunk who tried to hit winter

" why didn't you take my call " he yelled

" we were in talk " She justify her point with the tears in her eyes and i hadn't have any idea, what they talking about.

" I told you to stay away from liam. Don't I " Niall said and pushed her hard. She lost her balance and slipped and got hit by the center table.

" niall " i jumped between the conversation and saved her.

Her wrist were broken. Doctor said it will take the whole month to recover her.
i found from liam and louis that niall was fighting with her eversingle day since he returned from the American  leg.

" i told her everything about shopia that made her close to me. She start spending her time with me more than niall and that's the only reason niall fight and she fight back just to defend me" liam explained things to me and louis agreed with a simple nod.

After a hour when liam, el and zayn left... I walked inside the room.

She was sleeping. I sat on a stool next to her bed and holded her hand in mine. They were small and beautiful, her finger are like babies when i slipped mine into them. I was broken one who cursed himself thinking about ' If i never put the guts to sort the things out always between them and if i just let her go from this relationship, she weren't in this situation "  Some of the tears roll down and I found a hand on my shoulder.

" she is gonna be alright  " Louis said....

" how could Ni thinks about that shit loui, don't he saw what we all did " I said, rose up.

" i talked to liam, he was ready to go away for some months until the next tour days" loui sat down on the stool now.

" does that make things all right... No they can't louis. I gave him my precious  stone, i gave him the one i lived for and what he did.." I broke down

I can't saw winter in that situation, not even in my dreams.

I still love her........i can't see her in that way.....

14th of nov. 2015 #Legible entry

She is doing fine.. I told doctors  to give her the best Hospitality.
Last night when the visitor hours were over and i found a place in corner.
Niall showed up. He was staring Her through the glass window outside the ICU. 
I wanted to talk with him, wanted to hit him the way he did to her but i didn't and let him stay.

14 Dec 2015 #Legible entry

" No, No , no...... " i got angry as she said what she decided for her and Niall.
I was there alone.

" please styles.. Let me do this " She begged with sore eyes. Its been 2 weeks doctor shifted her in a normal ward and i am gald she was doing better.

" no i can't, I can't let you do this for that creepy perosn " I said and run to her.
She made me sit on her bed.

" i love you " she said to me " if u ever mean saying this to me than let me do it " she said and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back but full of tears in my eyes.

JUSTIN FOUND FURTHER  PAGES BLANK. HE WAS SO CURIOUS TO FIND WHAT HAD HAPPENED NEXT AND HE FLIPPED SOME PAGES.....
AND HE FOUND  A SINGLE ENTRY ON

29th November 2015 #Legible entry

Yes, everything had done like we decided. She was Doing fine...by god grace.

But niall is broken so was i and her.

Everything is necessary.......

Justin close the journal and think for a second and next moment he run to grap his phone

He dialed a number
" hey make a appoint to see louis tomlinson "