I see what's its like for day and night

( Niall Horan )

I took a taxi from the airport towards the place where i hope she could be hiding.

Yesterday when i was out from studio. Louis called me and said which was quite unreal for me to believe on. He sent me some tweets where some of the guys claimed, they noticed a girl who look like winter.

It's being a whole damn year since She had left a suicide notice. She Wrote how badly she got upset from her life and wanted to end it soon. After this
I struggled a lot more than anything, to live with it. I blamed myself of course. I was the one who broken her wrist. I was the one who did bad things with her even knowing the fact that she loved me.

I didn't know what had happened with me those days. When ever i saw her with liam my blood bubble out. It was like he will take her away, although he had her on one stage, but still i need to know everything that had been left unspoken.

There should be only 2% chances about the tweets, might real. So i am all here in Chicago once again to find her out.

In thirty minutes. The taxi dropped me on my exact location. I tucked in my jacket and came out.
I was nervous and in nervousness, I avoid elevators and climed staris to take as much as time as I can.
I am thinking about the reaction I will have on my face, seeing her alive. I am probably going to cry, anyways.

" Niallllllll Horan " She squealed in excitement as the door open.

I struggled to catch my breath. I saw a 10 year or may be more younger girl. Who is screaming like hell.

" omg you are niall.....mom niall horan rang the door bell..... Mom " she jumped again and again.
Her happiness has no end.

That let me think for a min. Whether i am on right door or not. I saw the wooden nameplate. That has right number 401 but with the other name.

" I am Expecting a girl name agnes tenger and her friend winter roybothem " I said to lady. She came out from kitchen just to look who scared her daughter

" agnes " she think for a minute " she sold this place to us "

Maybe from inside I was expecting that Afterall Why Would they both on the place where they know i will found them easily.

" Mom let him in " that little girl said to her.

" no i am okay. Do u know where she is or her friend " well its a stupid question. How do they know.

" i am sorry " that lady said. I think she hate me because i ruined another little girl life.

Her daughter eyes were keep staring at me. All i could see is love. She carried a beautiful brown eyes and a black mole near the corner of her lips as same as winter has.

I didn't know what made me do this but i surrendered myself. I got on my knees with open arms.
That little girl run to me and I melted in her arms. Her fragrance reminds me YOU & I perfume.

" I love you " she said in a very sweet manner.

" i love you too honey " I Replied.

" are you here for your gf " she asked as letting free from my arms.

I nodded wisely.

" I told my mom that you are the boyfriend of the girl who lived in that room " she pointed on the left, exactly on the same room. Where winter lived before she moved on with me in London " but she didn't believe in me "

" does she left any kind of stuff in her room " I asked, a hope for a clue.

" nope "

I got up before i start crying.

" I am sorry for the trouble Mrs. Wilson " i said looking at her mom.

She just blinked her eyes. I waved my hands to say a good bye to that girl and went away.

Its all weird. Agnes left her house maybe to live with winter. I even don't know they are still together or not but my six sense say she knows when she is.

That's the reason she left the house so if i ever get to know about winter. I will not able to find them.

Damn these girls.

With my thoughts I came to a nearby cafe and ordered a hot chocolate.
What could be worst than this. I have no place, no clues to look for my girlfriend. The more worst thing is to find the reason which for she lied, faked her death.

I tried to call harry to let him know about winter but his phone is out of coverage area.
I scroll down some numbers to find whom to talk and for my supprise. i found a one who definitely know where she could be if she alive.

( In Evening )

I am standing right in front of the gates. Its going to be 5:30 and i m sure she will be out in a second.

I saw bunch of people coming out. They were in a talk. I watched for her but she was not in that group. My eyes again roll and in some seconds i found her coming.

She was wearing a knee length grey skirt with a white shirt and a blazer just like a good corporate girl but wait she past by me.... I need to catch her.

" winter is alive " i said and made her notice me

" niall you almost scared me " she turned back.

Her expression were fading

" don't you think you need to give a smile or go crazy on this news after all you guys were best friends " I said, crossed my arms.

" I....I... Don't know " she humble. Her forehead sweat.

" C'mon Roselyn, just say where is. I know you know that "

" what i know that you know " she said confused or try to make me confuse.

" where is winter " I asked again.

" she is dead " she replied, turned around and start walking. Technically running from me.

" stop lying. Agnes and you are hiding her for something. I know that's the reason she sold her home and you shifted to another office so i could not find you guys " I am chasing her.

" its not like that. We just did. No Reason " i heard her.

But before she could stop a taxi and climb in. I run fast, stand like a human barricade in front of her " when you love someone don't make him love as much as you do, but love him so much that he doesn't want to be loved anyone expect you. Is that what you said exactly to her. She owed you because you are the one who made her realize my love. You the one who do stupid thing on the airport. I still remember the face when that creepy guy put guns on your head " I faked laugh. I know what the pain feels like

" she was the happiest girl i ever seen. " she said ' was' so does it mean i let my hope down. Winter is not alive

" She shared everything with me as agnes cut off all the contacts with her just because you came between them. Agnes tired her saying that one day you will broke her all pieces but she was totally yours " she said, her eyes burning in me.

" That's what exactly you had done niall. You let agnes won. You did all the animal things on her, you made her cry all the time. What was her fault. To be in love with you "

I choose to be in my silence mode. She was right i gave her pains, sleepless night.
If i talk with liam and sort the misunderstanding or really got the point to being close with her. this was even not happening.

" just go away from here niall. You didn't deserve her. And trust me if i ever knew where she could be or alive i will never let you know because you are an animal " she said on the top of her voice and left me on road.