Chapter 8

" winty o my god how are you " he extended his hand towards her.

" i am good "

She smiled with an over warm hand shake that seems not to be last forever until I kicked on Scoot's feet under the table.

He groaned, looking at me in a hope that I will speak something, but I prefer to focus on my cell to keep myself engaged. knowing the fact that the further conversation will suck ass.

" I missed you " She sat down on chair across me.

" I had almost lost you. Where have you been " Scott asked.

" I am sorry, for some reason i had to change my number. how is Cliara. Is She still possessive?? " winter laughed.

" yeah she is. i tell you girls will be girls "

They began to talk like separated lovers. However i don't have any interest in their talks but what else could i do expect listen with attention, while pretending to have chat on phone.

In some mins, i get to know that winty is the reason, scoot and his girlfriend Cliara are together happily. Which I had no idea until yet.

" ha ha ha, that's was funny " Winter laughed.

Did I miss something, oh yeah, I heard scoot cracking some silliest jokes on the earth that was nothing more than a shit. why don't he stop flirting with the girls, I generally like.

" I have one more , wanna hear " Scoot asked.

Why not dude, she love your jokes go ahead buddy and give me a reason to kick on your ass.

" yeah, I am interested in hear more when someone is not " She scoffed probably looking at me.

" a guy yelled to ask his wife from living room ' honey what's in a dinner ' and she replied ' The bitch you were texting last night " Scoot laughed and she joined him

I didn't find it funny.

" hear mine " She said.

wow miss Victoria secret model have jokes too. I am sure they suck more than his.

" a guy said to his friend- what will happen if electricity was not discovered???

His friend replied- nothing we must watch Tv in candle light "

Scoot laughed, my ears went hot. I didn't like the we-find- each-other's-lame-jokes-funny vibe between Scott and Winter. I am pretty much getting jealous with their intimacy.

I started to get up without saying anything, than suddenly scoot caught my hand " I am sorry, I forget to introduce you both "

" Don't " I jerk off my hand angrily and choose to walk away.

Getting out from there like no reason, was a regret day for me because after that memorable Lunch. Winter turn up very quickly on our door step.

Weather it was pretext of tea or a little get together with his girlfriend. She was always there in house, In the other sense around me !!!

And since than I used to consider myself as an non existence person in my own best mate house.