cause they see things in a different light like us

( It was a Sunday night, Louis threw a party for a little get together for us and the crew. I didn't feel like going to make a appearance but because of El and Pezz I showed up.

Everyone was enjoying their drinks and appreciated the menu. Where as I separated myself from all those bitchy conversation and went out to the balcony.

That place was calm but I was still able to hear the loud music playing downstairs, my mind was disturbed for some kind of reasons.
And I was deep in thoughts when
I felt something, warm folding around my torso. It compelled me to turned around and before I could see who did this my lips got locked. She was kissing me.

I opened my eyes and found shopia.

"What the fuck was that?" I withdrew and pushed her away.

"your lips taste so good neil " She stepped closer to me. She was drunk.

" shopia you are not in your control " I said running my hand through my hair.

"C'mon Niall I know you want me" She begged wrapping her arms around me.

I was scared what if someone caught us in weird situation.

"let's go and find li before you do something wrong with me " I said, trying to get out of her grip.

" You don't know how wet I am for you" She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed against me.

I start pushing her away gently.

" Fuck me Niall, Fuck me" She whispered and started to unbuckle my jeans but I hold her hand.

" what the hell is going on here " I heard the third person.

It was liam. He was standing at the door, all the anger on his face.

" its not what you thinking. She is drunk " I surrendered my hands up in the air.

" and you bloody fucker, taking advantage " he run to me and the next moment I found a hard punch on my face.

" listen me liam. It was her " I said, explaining things as he taking shopia in his arms.

" I won't believe you go so far just to have sex niall. You don't have gf doesn't mean you hook up with mine '" he pushed me hard, pointing a finger on me.

Her blood shot eyes were enough to make me silent.

He took her away. I thought everything will gonna be fine when she got from her hangover but no she had told everyone the whole damn thing in different way and made every one believe that I was the one who was taking her advantage in her drunken state. I crushed liam for not giving me chance to clarify and from their onwards everything end between me and liam.
We were became enemy for life and after that incident I hadn't known where he took shopia )

" I am sorry, I had to lie to be with liam. You know He was my life and I really didn't have any idea that one lie spoil everything between you and him " when shopia was justifing her point. I looked at harry, he was blocking my view so I couldn't see liam and winter going inside.

" She came to me every single day and explained me how you guys were fighting for me, how I messed between two best buddies. " a tear rolled down her cheeks.

" You thought something going between liam and her but no she was actually trying to fix things. She begged liam to meet me to find the answer about that night. And when she did trust me neil, she took the whole bloody shit in the bag " she took a breath " I am sorry. I am really sorry to make your life hell "

" than why she was hiding, why she lied about her death " I raised questions.

" you will not like it what ever we are going to say " Shopia look at harry and harry blinked his eyes.

" we are hiding her because " Shopia said and paused.

Her silence is enough to scared the shit out of me. I crossed my fingers.

" because she lost her sight. The day you pushed her and we hospitalized her. Doctor said its a minor injuries in her wrist but few days later she start complaining some headache and than they found that she got hit in one of the nerves that cause blindness. Its a rare disease where brain took command but unable to follow it " Harry completed, all pity on his face.

" she didn't want you to get blamed for that. Even she didn't want to make you embarrass in front of the media "

" someone always be there for her. We do shifts to take care of her like you do before " I heard harry.

I looked at them for a second and than covered my face to cursed myself or you could say to cry harder. I got down on my knees. I thought I would have so much to say to her when I finally met her. I had mentally rehearsed it many times. I would be angry at first. I would shout, tell her how much she had put me through. I would tell her what she meant for me. But look she loved the one who came out as a devil of her night mares. I couldn't find to say a word now.

Moments later I realized some warm arms around. Harry squeezed me in his arms

" She is doing great " Harry said in my ears.

" I am an animal harry. How can I ruined a person life. Whom I loved the most, who actually tried to fix those things on you guys gave up " I said, crying.

" Sometimes it was not what we see. Everything has their own sides " He rubbed my back and pull me up

" And I am sorry to blame you for everything " I heard liam.
He was standing next to him with open.

" C'mon bud. I don't think so you wanna miss that hug from my side" he he said with the smile on his face and I run to hug him.

" I am really sorry niall. You are my brother "

" I am gald that you did know what had happened that night " I said withdrew from his arms.

" and I am glad we are back " harry jumped on us for a group hug.

" yeyeye " Shopia clapped. Her eyes were wet but I could see how happy she is looking us together.

" call louis and tell him everything " Shopia said.

" wait but before this we have to handle something " Liam said, staring us one by one.

" what " Harry asked.

" she locked herslef in her room and I am worried " Liam finished having some weird expression on his face.

" Don't worry I get that " Harry said and went inside.