Chapter 44

( in the other country )

" What did you see " a girl asked. Her eyes were closed. She was sitting on a bench with a guy. His shoulder carrying her head while her hands were stucked in his arms.

" A beautiful placid lake and some ducks swimming " He said and described how they were surrounded with the nature offered rich greenery with beautiful palm tress, bonsais and muticoloured flowers, and on other side it offered them a soothing expanse water. The silent water in the lake reflected the clouds in the sky above. The audio speakers installed every twenty meters on the path along the shore treated their ears with the gentle melody of music. Occasionally, the quacks of a herd of ducks paddling in the lake would drown out the sound of slow music.

" wow " she exclaimed " that must be breath taking experience "

The guy cock his head on his left and see strangely at her, he found the smile on her face fading.

" what " He asked, wondering what had happened.

" nothing " she replied, still with closed eyes.

" c'mon " he forced her to speak the thing out which troubles her mind.

" its took me back with the memories, we used to go to the lake. We walked by the side, hands in hands " she rubbed her cheeks on his shoulder.

" thoes were the days " he puffed out a huge breath looking out for a moon who is hiding behind the hills.

" I won't meant you hurt " She said.

" no you didn't " His eyes were wet but he let the tears stay " Did u miss him ?? "

She didn't acknowledge his statement. He found her a little insecure. He had never seen her that way. He thought about comforting her as he was meeting her after 3 weeks but that question actually bothered her.

" I guess I know how to live with this "

" Did you like move in here, the place, surroundings and specially them " He raised questions.

" do i have another option styles " she mentioned politely " Its been a year now and I am happy "
Than she went all silent

Neither of them talk anything for some time.

Harry was continue staring at the lake and breaking the recently introduced silence as she yawn.

" let's go home. You need sleep " as he got up and letting go his arms. Winter pull him towards her and made him sit next once again.

" are you hiding something from me styles " she asked.

" it's just i can't see you that way. I m regret full winter to let you go on with the decision you took a year ago. It's killing me inside " The tears he hold where now down.

" its not your fault styles its mine. I tied you with some promises and you damn caring it because "

" because i love you winter " Harry said and shattered in her arms. He was hiding in them just a baby who is scared to come out and face the world.

She didn't have much to say and opted to keep silent. He wanted her to make understand that how its became hard for him to lying around. Specially with niall. He tired seeing him all wasted. That's the reason he stop going London and spent his time with other friends in other country only when he thought someone is here for her to took care.

" let's go they might be waiting for us " harry wrist watch told him that they were getting late. He wrapped up the subject without being able to get to the root of the issue and without being able to convince her to tell niall about all she is in.

" Styles "

" Hmmmm "

" Can you sleep with me. Because Im tired of sleeping alone " her adorable voice and innocent face melted his heart.

" i will make you sleep " He kissed on his forehead and they both rose up from the bench.

Harry gave her a hand to hold. Promising himself that no matter what he will never give up on her .