There's always room for common ground

( Next day )

early in the morning Justin got his appointment to see louis in his office.
He had never been to louis's office before so its quite new for him to enter in one direction world.

Security guards surrounded the entire property, seems like he is over productive for his 8 floor office which is located in st. John woods.
One of his assistant lead him to his cabin or you can say the private floor he owns for himself only.

As justin entered. Louis gestured at him to sit as he continued to speak on his cellphone. He was sitting behind an ornate, polished wooden desk.

Justin rolled his eyes around. The cabin is full of awards in show cases, the wall had pics of him and the boys, a old one where the five where smiling like for a toothpaste advertisement.
A single one in the corner he saw, louis with his girlfriend which shows all love.

" of course buddy how can i forgot to attend your party. You don't worry i will be there at 9 " he said and hung up.

" hey buddy " Louis smiled at him and than He shifted through the files on his desk as he spoke to him.

" i..i m here for something " justin said, the stammer in his voice in sharp contrast to his confidence in the outside world.

" go ahead Buddy " his eyes stayed on his files as his ears turned in.

Justin was bit nervous, he never talked about someone relation.

" what makes you give me that journals "

Louis stopped his pen in midway. He looked up at him than cock his head to his right. Where a assistant was standing " you can leave now "

The assistant obliged.

Louis closed his files to give his full attention " when i saw u so curious about naill and winter ,something came its was like a tick in mind where i said to myself that you are the right person to let this with you "

" have you read that journal too " justin raised his one eyebrow.

" nope " louis closed the lid of the pen and carefully placed it in his drawer
" i never get time to read it alone "

Justin took out the journals from his bag and placed it on the desk.

" whoa you read the whole damn thing in a day JB " louis gaped as stealing that to his side.

" how she dead " Justin asked, he wanted to know about a bit before he jumped straight to the point.

" well technically we don't know when she committed suicide but we know she did " louis rose up from his chair, showing off his crystal white shirt with gray pants. He looks like a billionaire stock merchant.

" a goodbye note "

Louis nodded

" what if i say. Someone in you four know where she is alive " the question from justin made him deaf.

Louis got a bit tensed maybe he knew what justin was talking about or maybe he was expecting something like this.

" what do you mean "

" winter is alive. Harry know where she is. He wrote a single entry on 14th dec about her. They both making you guys fool " Justin too rose up from his seat. He had anger in his voice.

" we found a note on 30 of November In the hospital...." he paused " no, harry can't do this with us, even not winter. Why would she lie " Louis Rubbed his temples.

" that's what we need to find. I mean niall need to find. Stop letting him in dark louis tell him about harry and winter "
Justin stamped on louis foot by mistake as they were standing closer for a face to face.

" no i can't ruin harry and niall relationships we already to much broken. Harry is all he needs now " louis said, showing a ouch moment.

" harry the guy who is lying for last year, you taking his side loui "

" yes i am taking my boys side. We had seen a lot justin. I saw everyone broken when harry decided to leave the group, i saw a blood flight over the mistake niall did to liam's gf. I saw how we incomplete when zayn left too.
Me, naill and liam were lane to fix in when winter broken all pieces. Niall went depressed, harry gone disappear, liam showed up sometime and me, I was still trying to figure out how to make stand all us in a row. I want one direction the way it was " louis face said all story, all the pain. He still not forget the momeries they made he still not forget the laugh, the gigs he shared with the boys whom he called brothers for life.

" but you have to louis if you really want niall to be okay. This is the way, this is the time to let him know " justin said with the heavy voice. He knew the feeling of broken hearts.

And one direction suffered a lot.

" i can tell him that winter is alive but not about harry and winter love story "
" then tell him in the other way " justin gave him smug smile.