Chapter 19

( winter Roybothem )

Life appeared to have moved back on track. For carl, it was if all his wishes had come true. He would thank me numerous times since I accepted his request to volunteer one direction show and ready to face the four most popular guys in the world.

But everytime I would tell myself there was nothing to reverence in that, but thinking about them, I become nervous and something like an electric shock drained my energy.

Just 1 day left for the concert. I was at the stadium, standing right in front of the stage, I feel proud on myself to be a designer

" You done a great job winter " Carl stepped next to me, hands in pocket.

" Thanks, " I pronounced, without facing him.

" Is everything fine, Look, I am not pushing you to volunteer the show, if you don't want to just leave it to me "

" No I really want this , after all its my show " I said smiling firmly.

The decision I made was entirely because of Agnes. She wanted me to get busy in preparation so I won't miss harry much.

But according to me I never stopped thinking about him. My sixth sense says something wrong had happened and after that call last night, I was completely freaked out.

" your phone is ringing " Carl voice interrupted my thoughts.

" Oops sorry " I apologized and picked my call.

It was from my friend Bella as well as my client.

" Hey Hi " I said, wondering why did she call after a long time.

" Thank god you pick the god damn call up " She sounds rushing somewhere.

" What's wrong " I let off and moved a little farther from Carl for privacy.

" Look , I know I am calling for a big favor today, but if you do that i'll pay 10,000 dollar. "

" Wait ??? What ??? "

" Can you able to see my guest he will be here in an hour " Her words cracking because of the noise coming from the background, I guess she just passed by a busy road.

" Will you elaborate, " I said, annoyed.

She told me. Her celebrity guest is coming for a photoshoot which was unfortunately schedule day after tomorrow and the problem is she can't be able to attend him because of her sister-in-law who just admitted in hospital for labor and she will have to go there for family support as doctor says it's a complicate situation

" no way, i have my own show tomorrow and a sleepless night is a bad idea" I said, shook my head for no, as if she could see me.

" please Winty, you are the only one I can trust. If my boss know about this exchange offers, he would killed me "

" and what about my boss "

" o please , carl is good than mine I know it. You just need to attend him explain him the routine which I already sent on your mail till I come " She said quickly.

" No "

" C'mon Say yes for a friend, please I am begging you litterly on my knees " she sounds childish.

I puffed out breath and said " Okay fine, where I have to go and what's his name "

( After half an hour )