I Figure It Out

The rustle of sheets on the hospital bed woke Bieber from his snooze. The bedside clock showed 4:00am. He had brought Niall to the Mother Mary Hospital in London, after he fell in alcohol intoxication in his party last night.

Niall sat up on the bed now, massaging his temple, his eyes caught Justin in light blue T-shirt and the pair of black jeans, the same. He had seen him in last night.

" You were Here all night?? " Niall looked surprised.

" I could not let my best fella die " He got up from the couch in the corner and sat on a stool next to his bed.

" I am sorry I suffered a bit too much " Niall gave a sheepish grin. He knew, Justin was holding onto something.

" what's the date today " Niall asked.

"  c'mon you haven't sleeping from ages " he raised his eyebrow, looking at him " by the way its 16th of December 2016. are you alright?? " He asked.

" Yeah, I am good " Niall blinked his eyes endlessly. He was nervous. His dark blue eyes were hidden behind those tears, He was holding up for long.

" Not right at once, are you okay generally " Justin bored his eyes into him in a expectation for a loyal answer.

But Niall turned his head to stare at the opposite wall.

His silence bother Justin, even his strange nature for not giving him preference today.

" How's life,Ni" Justin asked softly. He was aware of things going in his life but he wants his mate to speak out things for him so he could fix them if it was not too late.

Niall didn't answer.

After a min Justin said " I should leave, I really need to catch some sleep before my flight " He stood up and walked to the door.

" Do you believe I am a good person JB?? " Niall said, realizing an unreasonable act for leaving him alone there.

He turned around and Stared him for a moment.

" Am I ??" Niall asked again, with failed eyes contact.

Justin shrugged his shoulders " yes you are, Ni. You seems fine "

" you think so?? "

" you've achieved a lot. Take it easy. Even expensive whiskies can be harmful " Justin stated gives a smile on Niall face.

" I will drink less " Niall gave a brief nod " Anything else ?? "

" Don't give up on love yet " Justin said, checking his watch " I really should go. My crew was likely waiting for me "

" Winty" Niall said. He shut down his eyes while taking some deep breaths to gather the guts for the further conversation which was filled with pain and perhaps even to trouble

Justin didn't want to stay any longer, but he was hooked " what name ?? Pardon please" he asked even as he reminded himself that this was not his business and he should leave soon.

" Winter Roybothem, My Brinish girl " Niall smiled. He loves recalling her name every time even nothing was same between them like it was.

" winter ?? Someone you like ?? " Justin Hazarded a guess.

" Like is not the word, JB " Niall crossed his arms " I loved her as much as meat needs salt "

Justin absorbed the analogy. Curiosity had taken over his need for sleep. he allowed himself to ask one more question " She loved you too??"

Niall mulled over the question for a while" she didn't just love me, she owned me"

Justin shifted from one foot to the other. He had a long day ahead. A sleepless day would be a bad idea But he heard himself asking him " so what happened?? between you and Winty"

Niall smirked " This Is not an interview JB, either you sit down and listen to this stupid man's whole story or you leave. Up to you " his dark blue eyes met Justin. His unusual achievement, his cockiness, his tortured voice or maybe this strange holy city made Justin want to know more about his immortal love story.

As he let out a huge sigh. Niall pointed to the stool next to him.

" okay tell me your story " Justin said and sat down.

" do you want a drink " Niall said.

Justin glared at him.

" I meant coffee " Niall laughed

They ordered a pot of extra hot coffee and some biscuits, nothing complements a conversation better.

" where do I start " Niall said, scratching over his eyebrows

" Lets begin with Winty. The girl who did this to you "

" She got me into trouble the first day we met " Niall said with a sweet smile on his face.