Epilogue

HARRY'S JOURNALS

Its 1st feb 2018. My birthday and I am too lazy to writting this as it was going to be 3 in the morning.

The day was quite enjoyable. Everyone came to the party and celebrate with me like they never been before.

Everything is quite changed now. After so many up and downs finally some moments came where I sit quite and calm.

Louis and El came but with different partners. They broke up back in 2017 after Christmas. I didn't find the reason but they were happy so was I after all how many broken hearts I could fix.

Liam and shopia are married now and these days, She is expecting I hope she will have a cute baby girl so we could make her merry cristian who is so handsome in his age of six.

I think I forgot to tell you who cristian is. Well niall and winter adopted a child but they are not married yet he was 4 when they adopted and trust me he is cute like hell. Niall said he was just a second part of me.
So he gave him a name Cristian harlod styles. I laughed at the first time than loved it.
I baby sit him when ever I was in London and he was the reason I wanted to be in London for long.

Even though We two trying to find a eye donor for winter so she could see how beautiful her cristian is.

And here is the secret that I still have feeling for winter. But love make you sacrifice for love I guess.

Love, like life is so insecure. It moves in our lives and occupies its sweet space in our heart so easily. But it never guarantees that it will stay there forever. Probably that's why it is so precious.

But it just

THE PAIN OF THE HEARTS WOULD HAVE BEEN LESS
IF YOU AND ME WERE TOGETHER

BEAUTIFUL LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN OURS
IF YOU AND ME WERE TOGETHER.