Chapter 34

"And so he hung up" I described everything about yesterday to Roselyn while we were walking towards my cabin.

"But I didn't find anything messy about him in today's headlines " She stated, searching on Google.

"I believe he got into a big fight with one of his band mate named Liam. I pretend and he got hurt or something, I mean I can't guess " I forgot my own words to explain her things from my side. I was that much confused and disturbed from Niall's call.

" Hmm... Paul is a closed minded person you know, He never let anything out in the press that can ruin boys career, He loves them more than himself, hence if there something like that has had happened, you wouldn't find anything before you go there, why don't you try to talk with him one more time"

" He isn't picking up my calls anymore " I said, taking deep breath" Do you genuinely think that I should go there?"

Roselyn stood near a filter and poured herself a glass of water "yeah he is your boyfriend, I reckon it would be a great idea if you go by yourself, and find out what's wrong"

"No, No, it is a bad idea" I scrubbed my head" I can't ditch Agnes" reminding myself how Agnes  was there for me in my worst days.

She got a sip of water and said "And you have Niall Horan, the one nobody has right , stop thinking  Agnes I know you owe her somehow, but " She stopped in between and rolled her eyes that literally forced me to look behind me.

" Howdy, how are you girls" Stuti joined us, working as an accounted.

" Good, " I modified my position so we can talk face to face.

"I heard you two were bitching about Niall Horan , Since when are you concerned in him Ms roybothem?" She teased, having a sip of her cold coffee.

" I was merely telling her about some random incident that had happened some days ago when the boys were in our town " Roselyn answered.

"Oh yeah, I heard a funny one too you know some girls messed up with security guards at the airport and pulled them to call an emergency landing of a flight to meet them, but poor girls, found nothing more than a shit" She burst into laughter while me and Roselyn give each other stares.

"Where did you discover that?" I asked, darts my eyes over her.

" Obviously from TMZ " Stuti replied, even into a smile on her face.

"Did they cite any one of them?" Roselyn asked, breathless and worried about being exposed.

"Nope, They didn't find out much about those stupid girls" Stuti answered and gave the coffee cup, where it belongs from "DUSTBIN"

"And you know what I found in today's headlines?" She stayed on "Some media photographer caught Niall and Melissa Anne kissing each other at yesterdays party, that's hosted by Tommo"

"Wait what?" I was load as my heart shattering.

"Shit" Roselyn cursed and pushed me to look deep into her eyes with deadly looks.

"Are you sure its in today's headlines?" I asked stuti, while snatching  phone from Roselyn hands, angrily.

"Yeah, You know I hate to watch him with Melissa, that bitch doesn't suit Horan' personal list of girls" She winked with a smirked and I found last page Roselyn searched some means. ago saying she didn't find anything about niall. Literally, she was lying because she knew everything from the beginning.

"Who's she?" I asked, handing her cell back.

" Model, They were dating  I guess, but something sounded wrong and they broke up but still have lost feeling for each other " Stuti replied and I got a kick on my ass. Everything fell apart inside of me into pieces. So She was the reason Niall hesitate to talked about me with his mates and family.

" Hey, I need to proceed, my lunch break is over" Stuti interrupted my  thoughts and went back in her cabin.

"How could you?" I said and began walking away.

" Look, I am regretful, I didn't tell you because I want you to go and find out things yourself instead believing in fucking rumors by TMZ " her voice traveled with me.

"But you lied, straight to my face!" I showed her my anger.

"Stop, " she took hold of me from my arms and up my chin before I could make a move and open the door of my cabin. " When you love someone, Don't make him love you as much as you do, But love him so much that he doesn't desire to be loved by anyone except you, " she said, loosening her grip and continuing" Stop worrying about everyone else, Just go for what your heart says  "

"Thanks, " I said and opened my cabin door, leaving her butt.

(few days later ) ( niall horan )

Security volunteer formed a human barricade and soon I managed to allow my car out from the crowd. I don't know how and From where they got to know about our exact time of  arrivals and started lining up to attend our one glance. It would be a great experience to see love from all the fans but at the same time it felt a bit annoyed because sometimes they really made me ask them " Dude how much money you need to get aside "

I was in washroom to have a wee. When i heard. Everyone shouting a name " Hazzz.. "

It was the nickname with which Harry had been baptized and it still had not forgotten him.

I was not in too rush so i took my time and came out after some mins and saw Zayn, Liam and Louis jumped on him from their over comfortable zone to embrace.  It was nostalgic for them to meet him after long time. Maybe that's why they couldn't help themselves from observing this moment with a long, melodramatic hug. Louis who seems waiting for harry with his open arms from ages hugged him thrice and said " I missed you so much Hazz" like i hadn't.

" Me too, " Harry responded with a smile.

Guys settled down on couch while he was still standing, and let his eyes observed the ambience he may had been missing   

" You looked so change " Liam said, pressing the straw between his lips and sip down something from the cup he was holding.

" yeah Its for my upcoming movie " harry replied and i noticed he had very rough messy hairs that covered his forehead down to his eyebrows which also dye in a brown blonde mix shade.

Finally he saw me but before he could observe the pain through my eyes I   face the mirror instead facing him.

" Put on some shirt Ni, your show start in 5 mins " he said to gain attention. but failed

" Hey Hazz, What's that poking out from your pocket " i heard liam

" This is " harry said  " actually it was dropped by a girl with whom I bumped into some mins ago" 

" Whoa " i saw Louis through mirror. He jumped and snatched that " Its look like a expensive shit piece"

" Yeah its says Niall with some bunch of diamonds , crazy fandom" Zayn said, Taking a look

" what "  I turned around and run over them
My eyes got wider when saw that Chain in zayn hands, some kind of shiver burns in my spine and I rushed saying " Fuck me"

I was running madly in corridors, asking everyone past by I was breathless,annoyed, sweated and clueless until i found the girl who bumped with harry.

she took away her eyes from the guy she was talking with I run over, dragged her into me, kiss all over her face expect lips.