Chapter 38

" and that's how Louis actually bought that place " Elenore laughed. She was telling me that how his fiancee own the Doncaster staduim, While taking out some baked cupcakes from oven.

The night was amazing. We had our dinner without styles, he wasn't able to come because of a meeting. I wasn't sure if it was really a meeting or an excuse to avoid me but whatever it was Louis quite disappointed. He wanted his mate after a long time.

So Niall did his job. He made everybody laugh, sharing the things they did with styles on tour. I too found it funny as some of tales went off my mind.

The boys were in living room Probably doing some old chats and waiting for elenore with her promised chocolate cupcakes. She had told me that everyone loves it including styles. Who was restricted with sugar things for some diet plan but can't help himself if she offered. So she baked some extra cupcakes in case styles show up as a last guest on the list.

And the other side me and perrie joined elenore in zerrie's kitchen for secret talks. They both look so found of each other literally reminding me of Agnes. I missed her a lot these days. Her absence in my life was sort of suicide. I didn't have anyone telling me around what to do or not. Her all little things literally made me upset.

" hey what are you into sweetheart" perrie said, she was sitting right next to my chair. When she welcomed me at the door i was suprised. She is gorgeous even though in her pregnancy days. She was like a fairy I used to saw in my childhood dreams

" nothing " I said firmly without repeating the word.
For me its a totally nervous day i haven't been in celebrity talks ever. I hadn't know that they own some kind of royal homes including a big swimming pool that seems like a ocean and last not the least their super giant bedrooms that force fully let u pinch yourself to if its real or not.

" C'mon its just us winter, you are a family now " elenore said in the cutest manner, her voice is honey. I never get tired of hearing.

" Im just " I said, scratching my thumb with the other, trying to skip some shitty thoughts i got on dining table.

" Is that about Niall...??? " perrie asked sliding her chair a bit closer " he is a nice guy, i know every part of him. Zayn told me that you guys got into a matter after the rumors around. You need to let it be the way it is " She explained in a mature way. Her eyes glows up, giving me some faith expression.

" No it wasn't about him.. " I digested the part of Liam who continue shot niall with red eyes its seems like they have something to talk something left between them but what???

" can I ask you something " i bubble up, looking at them.

Elenore who is now icing her last cup cake, gesture me to go ahead while perrie darts her eyes on me for the attention.

" what's wrong between liam and niall " I come straight to the point, no hesitation, no gaps , i said what was in my mind

They both went in silent mode. Elenore literally dropped the pieping and perrie does something which was abnormal.

She faked yawn saying " Its too late i should need to go to bed, before zayn jump out scolding why i wasn't "

The girl who is laughing a minute ago suddenly remember to be on a bed. Wow what a way to talk with Perrie edward.

She stood up, smiled at me " good night. I hope we will see u soon " And left the kitchen.

I shrugged.