Chapter 39

25th March 2015 #Legible Entry

It was middle at night. When I was about to sleep from a headache photoshoot.
Zayn Called Me. He was, sad and upset. " I don't want to be there anymore " He said, totally pissing out on the management and from the life that roles around one direction every single day.
I tried to persuade him as much as i can. knowing the fact that the rest of the boys will go mad again.....
But he didn't listen me and hung up....

1 September 2015 #Legible Entry

It's all over.... Yeah its over between me and winter.....
I went to the concert to make things work out between zayn and management but no i found that

Niall is the guy she actually talked about that day.
And the grear thing...that me Harry Styles sort the difference between them...i was the one who said thoes words niall haven't shared with me at all....he hadn't share with me that he was in love with a girl.... :(

I saw niall in her arms. I saw niall kissing her in front of all the crew ... And whoa i broken down ....
I dont want to write more so just go and sleep you stupid dairy.... Thanks to god you weren't in relationship.....

2nd September 2015 #Legible entry

.. i reached almost 2 hrs late in Zayn get together party. They were discussing on holiday destination when i interrupted saying a word ' Paris '
Apparently it's become an old place for all of us, but when they would agree to go for another time after Niall's birthday bash I got smile on my face
Winter  wanted to travel to Paris and visit Love lock. Its the other thing that i will not be there to keep the key with me.
But yeah im happy, she is going with niall....
(^_^)

And You know what u stupid fat dairy
I terrible missed her these days even more when I saw her in morning. she was in Niall's cloth that pretty much telling me that they had amazing night.

I was hurt and frankly speaking  I can't see my ex with my best friend...
I need to run away but where and how.
So good night.
DIARY
If you get any idea, tell me....

13 September 2015 #Legible Entry

happy birthday day Ni thats what I said on call. I hadn't attend his party. Obviously THE reason was winter ( Niall's Princess ). I don't want to make things difficult for her. I know my presence were disturbing her as much it did to me. So i decided to keep my distance from now.

I said yes to a new offer with emma. She is the greatest actor to work with. Lets not deny the part that it's all because to leave Winter alone to breath in that reationship, otherwise moving on one more time was the worst decision.

At 3o' clock at night I got a call with unknown number which broke my sleep almost. I picked it up half way.

* Crying * - i heard from the other side.

" Wins " It didn't take me seconds to recognize her voice. Maybe I was addicted from that type of calls when we were in relationship.

" Harry " she said my name insited calling my Last name. Which freak me out.

" Where are you " I jumped out from bed.

I drove to that place, she mentioned. It's quite near from Niall's place but far from my home. So it took me almost 35min.

Rain got started when i actually found her sitting on a bench all alone. I could see her crying.
and wait how could i ignore the red marks on her right cheek....

" Jesus Christ what's the hell wrong with you " I asked, knell down in front of her.

She didn't said a word, it scared me more.

" let me call niall " as i was about to take out my cell she stopped me and made me sit next to her.

I didn't know what exactly she wanted to do or say but her silence broke my heart.

She grabbed my arms, rubbed her left cheek on my shoulder and found her spot to rest it there.

And you know what my fat dear diary..i loved being under her shadow. For a second i had forgotten why im here, what cause her crying.

I just wanted to be in that position for the rest of my life...

A wet weather, cold breeze, a lonely place and we two in each other arms on a bench at the middle of night.

I wanted Mr. Gru from despicable me to come with her freezing machine to freeze me with her......

So we can't run and hide from each other.