But they never tried like us

Harry unlocked the door with a spare key. He hold his steps on threshold for a while, to thought about what had happen so far and what was happening right at the moment.

Winter is packing her bags. The suitcase was settled on bed and she digging her clothes in it. Everytime when she go back and forth with her counted steps.

Harry made her learn things so she could help herself. Now she knew where her most of stuff is in room and where he put it.

" may I ask you where are you going "

" far away, where nobody can find me out " she answered

Harry was taken a back by the range of insecurities that the time she spent with him all along going to end. Niall was here to take her back the way she is but does he took care of her like he did.

Even winter is addicted of his presence. Harry was good enough to introduce her things around. He didn't ever make her realized that she can't see now.

" so you don't want to be with niall anymore " Harry took some steps forward.

She became silent.

Her eyes were rolling, just trying to figure out where the voice come from.

Soon she heard breathes, that let her know that harry is quite close.

" are you sure " he cupped her cheeks but this time he missed her those stares he was found of.

" Don't let me go Harry " She said and shattered in his arms.

Harry quickly wrapped her. He knows what she meant.

" I belongs to you styles I need to run away to somewhere " she said.

" I am just a person who do care about you in my own ways but see him he came overseas just to find you and let you know how much he love me. Its fine if he did bad things. If I was on his place and saw you with some body else. I would have killed him. Niall just knock out liam, not a big deal " harry laughed. He knew she was scared of what just happened between niall and liam

Uncertainties hovered over their fate. One can go miles to get the love of his life and than sacrifice a great deal to keep that love alive.

Liam and shopia was watching them. They both had tears in their eyes because they know who much he love winter.
They know that harry tend to think from the heart. He kept doing it for most of the time. But the sad part it his love will not make it a good end

" do you love me " harry asked.

She said nothing.

He grinned.

" okay so if I kiss you, you won't marry me right "

Winter shook her head for no

Harry lean down on her and placed his lips on hers. Its was a quite intense and adorable kiss.

Liam and shopia were happy. They hugged each other.

" by the way you packing my jeans expect yours " harry said after pausing the kiss.

Every body laughed in the room.