Chapter 5

Monday morning I dropped Agnes to the airport and than reached to my office a half an hour late. A sweeper with a giant broom produced dust clouds in the air in an attempt to clean the place when I got to the front desk to collect my ID card.

" Hey Winty, How are you " Roselyn asked in a pretty innocent way and extremely professional.

" I am good as always " I replied " What's moving on here. Everybody appears to be rushed "

" A procedure going on " She passed me a register to sign in the timing " Carl and Roger were trying to draw a Big Tour in hands. Did not he tell you "

" I guess, He was talking about a Boy Band, and I really Don't know much about them " I said as shook my head for no

" even I don't have clue, which boy band are they- Five second of summer, The vamps or One Direction "

" o my, Let me out of this,  I pretty hate celebrities " I said, checked the time. 10:30am " I will catch you later "

" yeah He has been waiting for you" she smiled

I let my way to my cabin on the 4th floor. My office is in Logan square. A giant iron gate protected a glasses covered building that has 27 Lavish floors, it was illuminated with different lights  and green carpets in narrow corridors. I portioned out a twenty by eighteen feat cabin with my boss. He had a big wooden desk to elaborate his work with a conspiracy wall behind it and I have a short one across his.

Simply the place doesn't matter If your boss treated you like a princess. Carl and his wife were darling. They always like to invite me on dinner for a little get together but my bad I dipped off the plan, scared of strong relationships.

" why you always seems to be lost in time winter " Carl cursed. When I pushed the door and got inside.

" I am regretful, I went to drop Agnes for an early Flight " I answered, settled down myself on a chair and scanned some spilled papers on my desk

" Do I need to buy you a watch, Because your late appearance would not be forgiven If we produced that concert deal " He said.

" what was it " I said, trading my eyes on him

" Hmm... well roger told me, not to hash out with anyone until we grabbed the deal "

" Alright " I said and turn on my computer, to check some official mails.

This job is not less than a fancy dream. No pressure, no weekly targets, no hurry. You merely need a cup of coffee and admire the city through the glass windows behind your chair, until your boss found you out a show to design it.

I had done 4 shows till now and introduced my company with 32 new Clients to extend our business and that's the only reason Carl decline my internships and put me in his team for permanent.

( Niall Horan )

It was my second week in Chicago. I was here with my friend Scoot to enjoyed the days before my schedule rolled over to a head ache tour dates. He is my best fella. Our friendship is too old that I blank out the numbers of years I spent with him. when ever I felt like to visit Chicago He accompany me and look after me like I was 8 year old kid.

One evening I was running on the treadmill in the gym. the mirror in front of me reflects my new look, I had grown a beard in French cut, hairs dyed in black and green lens over my blue eyes. Actually Louis is behind The idea. I was disguise to avoid fandom and the paps. so I can walk freely on the streets of Chicago.

Suddenly I noticed a face. A girl's face- as a matter of fact. A good looking one at that. She just got into the gym, halted right behind my treadmill. I could see her in the mirror,  which also meant that she could see me as well. Perhaps she was there to say hi. I continued looking at the mirror, expecting to greet her back.

Then I soon realized from her body language that she was there not to greet but to utilize the treadmill after I got down.

" How many minutes more" came a doubt from my right

I wrenched to see a young woman. She was indeed beautiful and so her voice. Her round-necked pink T-shirt elegantly revealed a section of her poised figure. Her tight-fitting black leotards ran all the way down her firm legs. She was very fair in complexion. Her hair was drenched, probably with the sweat, and a few droplets glittered on her brow.

She was wearing a wristband. And she stuck out there looking at my face, munching some chewing gum, passing it from the left side of her mouth to the right and back again

" Excuse me" She raised her hands with sarcastic smile on her face. It indicated that she minded my staring at her.

Frankly, I didn't have any bad intention.  All in all, I was surprised because my expectations of receiving warm wishes abroad were shattered.

" Would you mind telling me about how long you will run?? "

" Sorry !! " I  Quickly apologized for not immediately answering her query

Then I quickly peeked at the display on my treadmill.  I was still running. " Ah... it's a fifteen-minutes cycle and there are ten more minutes to go " I averred.

" Ten more minutes?? " She seemed shocked, as though I had denied her the right to breath for those ten minutes.

She applied her mouth open for a few seconds.  I could easily see the color of the chewing gum in her open mouth. " but that's too long exactly for me "

O yes, she actually said that.

What is she?? A Victoria secret model ??? Mama's pampered girl ?? Didn't say HI and expect people jump off a running treadmill !!!

Gradually, Her open mouth retained its previous form and the chewing resumed. Her eyes reflected unhappiness. She went back to where she had been standing earlier and waited for those ten-minutes to pass.

And what I was doing ??

I was actually enjoying that little friction we had had. I looked at her in the mirror and could feel restlessness. She held her hands on waist and kept looking here and there as if didn't care. Occasionally, she would twist her elbow and stretched her back. It was difficult for me to keep away from smiling. To fuel her restlessness I increased my speed on the treadmill. As soon as I did that she pulled out her rubber band from her hair and started stretching it only to keep herself busy.

The backward count on the display of my treadmill into the few seconds of the fifteen-min run when exactly ten seconds were left, Miss Victoria secret model , was standing on my head. I was truly having a difficult time not to laugh out loud and focusing on my run. The treadmill slowed down automatically and suggested Colling of period of two and a half minutes. I ignored her and continued walking as if there wasn't anyone beside me.