You & I

As I climbed out too her cold hands grabbed mine and we both started running towards the entrance gates, parted the crowd, coming between and pushed them away if needed.

"Tickets?" The security asked, blocking our way.

" Look we really need to go inside, its an emergency" I let the words out, a bit scared to seeing their guns.

"Sorry but if you don't have tickets you can't go inside. Step aside" He said, rudely.

"Can you give us a status about the flight for London " Roselyn asked

" Its in sky probably, you are late by 10 minutes" He corrected, laughing

"You need to stop that for god sake, its a matter of life and death " I screamed so hard that my vocal hurts.

"Lady just step aside you holding up the line " someone exclaimed from behind.

" You don't know there are two mans inside that flight who is going to hijack the plan, I suspected them as terrorists. our loved once are in trouble, please do something to stop that flight " I yelled out loud, that much loud, people can hear me.

"What?" some buzzing voice filled the atmosphere. Obviously my lines troubled the security guard, they gave me all the attention I want.

" How do you know?" one of them female security guard came closer, looking at me like I have been caught sleeping with her husband

" Don't talk with them winter, They are fools, We can talk Marcel the head of security he knows me and Carl very well, I am sure he will believe us and take us inside the flight to identify the fuckers " Roselyn said and acted like she is calling the guy she named Marcel.

I am became a center of attractions, everyone past by, stared me off. The security got busy in some wireless announcement.

"It worked" Roselyn whispered in my ears.

"Seems like it" I replied in same manner.

A girl showed up from the bunched up group "Are you serious?? " She asked, puddle in tears.

"Yes we are serious " Roslyn answered from my side.

The girl cried out loud, giving more attention to the guards who are still figuring out the situation she occurred. "My brother was in that flight, please do something to stop that flight please I am begging you"

"We are trying, just calm down lady" The guard said and again got busy in communicating with some of them. "We need both of you" Finally one in the security guard said looking at us and pulled us inside.

After 20 minutes.

They succeeded to call an emergency landing. My prayers were finally answered. Roselyn and me were giving each other a big smile while we entered in the flight, hoping that we will be able to see Niall with his buddies.

Then and there I would have officially said the three words he always wanted to hear from me. but Suddenly all my hope was gone when we checked the entire plain and he wasn't there.

Our so called happy faces turned into pale, sad ones. I looked at Roselyn, she looked at me, and we both lost.

"Where the hell are they?" I said and turned to air hostess who stood next to me, busy in observing our faces. " Are you sure this is the flight going to London?"

" I am afraid yes " her words, showed the intensity.

"Can you show us where the band guys are? " I stuttered and gained fuck glares from Roselyn.