Not even the god above separate the two of us

( Niall Horan )

I am feeling suffocated and breathing heavy. I was sitting in my car, its was raining outside. I could hear the noise of the heavy drops that shattered on the windows but equally I feel as if something sharp has just been stabbed in my chest and I am hanging in that tense but short period between being hit and feeling the terrible ache that follows. I know it is going to hurt in a very short while. As if some kind of poison is going to run in my veins and paralyse me. I am split seconds away from that terrible pain. Probably that's why I am scared to look anywhere else and, instead I am staring at a photo.

A part of me still wants to believe that all that had happened was just a nightmare and that it will soon be over the moment I wake up. Unfortunately, I wasn't sleeping. It was all real.

" she couldn't see now " harry voice still echoing somewhere deep in my ears. They are running my head, just behind my ears, and are now flooding out from the corner of my eyes. I'm crying and everything in front of me is getting blurred.

Than suddenly I heard that somebody knocked at my window. I wipped my tears and rolled the windows down.

" hey bud what are you doing in here "
Louis was there, standing under the shade of umbrella.

" nothing I am just " I said, into a terrible vociferous cry.

" it's been two days, you came back from unknown place and you hadn't told me yet anything about it " He stared me for a second.

" I Don't want to talk. Its all over "

" its okay, ni. Let's go inside. Every body is waiting for you " louis opened the door for me, and shared the umbrella with me.

I walked with him silently. Louis is celebrating his birthday. I had to be there on El's insistence Otherwise I felt like to be all alone.

The house is full with hundred of people around. I saw justin first. He smiled from far away.
Than I saw zayn and his daughters. El is playing with them while perrie is busy in some kind of conversation with her old little mix buddies.

" cheers " louis clinked his glass with mine. I Hadn't known when he handed me one.

I took a sip and noticed someone.
Shopia and liam where there. My mouth brust, the saliva sticks and stretches in between my lips.

" shopia told me what had happen " Loui whispered in my ears.

" what ??? " I gasped. " where is "

" hey niall will you please help me in this " El interrupted.
She was carrying tons of gifts.

I nodded.

" thanks " she said to me than look at louis " bae, come my mom is asking for you, excuse us " she pulled him by arms

I managed the bags in my hands and went upstairs. Surely she wanted me to put all stuffs in her bedroom.

So I walked towards in the direction of the room and politely opened it. I placed all of them on the table across the king size bed
But something else distracted me.

I found a girl sitting on wodden bench outside in the balcony. She is In beautiful white dress which was above her knees.

I completely in tears now. I wouldn't know is that for all the happiness I got to see her or they are regretfull.

I Walked to her and get down on my knees. I touched her hands and my one touched was everything to her.

" niall " she said, rubbing the pale of my skin.

I wanted her to see me for once. I wanted her to look at me like she love too but this really not gonna happen

I placed my head on her lap and cried.
I felt her hand, stoking my hair " you know, from a long. I was walking on the road under the sun asking why??
Why I am living??
Why I am supposed to wake up every day. And one day you came in my life and I knew why. It just because you have me"

Her words made me cry even harder.I couldn't find words to say.

" you don't deserve a jerk like me winter " I said crying " I put you in hell, look at yourself what I have done to you "

" This is the things niall. That now I can't look at myself but I wanted you to tell me how I am looking when I dressed up. I wanted you to walk beside me, hands in hands to prevent in from falling. I wanted to be with you " Her hands were now caring my face " everyone see with their visions its a normal things but you know the best part that I wanted to see things with your imagination world, the one you wanna show me " she pull me up and made me sit next to her.

We hugged, We kissed, we touched each other after a year of shitty days we spent without each other.

" I love you " I said looking at her

" No I love you more " she answered without hesitation.

" yes of course you do " I kissed on her forehead.