Chapter 12

All of sudden one blunder occurred. I got a phone call on my mobile. It was from my manager Paul.

Shit!!'

I was not in a condition to talk to him. Winter was Loud enough in her drunken state to alarmed him about my new affair. I don't require him to know all this so soon and neither want to answer his questions.

As the phone continued to ring, pressure mounted in my brain. He was a big mess for me. No matter how many things I dealt with him in my past, today I wanted to keep her secret.

And then I decided to switch the phone off and calm myself down.

" We need to go now, " I said in a semi-conscious girl in a hope she will hear me but she started muttering something. She was pleasantly talking to herself and would occasionally mutter something to me. I looked at her regretfully, thinking that. Had I covered the situation better and not let her get this drunk we could have a pleasant evening.

Winter went on to mutter things to Me, intermittently opening and shutting her eyes. She said loudly " Carry On.... "

" What " I question.

" If you Lost and alone, and sinking like a stone " She picked one line and tested my nerves by talking it. We had made enough of a scene by now and almost everyone in the restaurant had taken note of what my girl was up to.

Exactly two minutes later, she would add another " Carry on, " I wanted to leave and therefore asked the Waiter for the bill.

She sang horrible. I couldn't fault it.

I got up from my seat and went to her side, grabbed her from the arms. " Where are we going " She inquired

" Home " I answered and put her hands on my shoulder to aid her balance on her feet.

" I don't want to go, let me enjoy this evening " She said. Her head lean back and forth again.

" Shut up. We already created too Much scene. Do what I sounded out " this time I was loud.

I compensated for the drinks and let our way out from the gallery. It was tough for me to make her walk. Her legs were misbehaving and denied to commit any kind of support she needed.

So I carried her in my arms and start walking to the parking lot. I must say her hot breaths on my neck were intimately distracting me again and once more.

No matter how much I am angry..How much I pissed off. This moment gets me totally over.

" I ask you to stay awake, keep talking" I whispered slowly, as trying to open the passenger door for her.

" Can you hear me winty " I said again and she passed a peaceful nod.

Equally I was succeeding in, open the door and made her sit

Surprisingly she grabbed my collar and said " your nose is cute "

She brought a smile to my face but this wasn't it. She kissed over my nose, licked the top and said " Can I eat your cute nose "

I smiled at her innocent drunk tone and ignored her compliment as knowing the fact that she will not recollect all these things in the morning.

I kissed along the top of her forehead and let my body out from the passenger seat and closed the door to take my driving seat.

( Winter Roybothem ) next day

You and I we don't wanna be like them we can make till the end.

The unknown ringtone on mobile phone woke me up. I hadn't known where I am. My vision were blank. I suffered a bad headache it was like someone hammered me.

I should need to go out from the bed and search the things out But my legs haven't the strength for it.

The warmth of bed and good smell around, made me let out some relief breathe for not in any hospital. As I was expecting, denial.

I brought out my hands from the blanket, lift my body up and sit straight. The paint on the walls in front,looked familiar, even the night stand where my cellphone was still vibrating with a horrible ringtone was familiar. I guess it was all meant to be

I was in my room, in my bed and there is no reason to be frightened.

Not even the god above separate the two of us

" Hello " As I sound sleepy to the caller. I got attacked with a rough voice from the other side

" What the hell it was winter ?? I thought you were on your way for the meeting but know you are in your bed, snoring ?? "

" Boss " I screamed, jump out from my bed. It was about 12 in the afternoon.

" Shame on you winter, from where you take so much daring to do those stupid things always Ahan " He sounds angry.

" I am so sorry Carl. I was just lost " While speaking to him, I walked into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth.

" If you will not be able to come here in 25 mins, than sorry "

" Sorry for what " I spat.

" sorry for snatching the show from your hands " he said and cut the call.

I cursed myself. If I hadn't drunk last night. I would have reached office till yet. But no my silliest choice fucked me badly.