From Black And White

( Past )

" Winty open the god damn door"

Well, that's how my morning set off with. I am Winter Roybothem , 22 year old Spanish girl. My friends called me Winty.

I worked as a gaffer in Catherine event management company, as the chief electrician, who is responsible for the overall lighting design of stages and big events.

" winty you Bitch, open the shitty door"

And yeah the young woman who is busy knocking the door in every single minutes is my best friend Agnes Tegner. Me and she always fights and some days nothing works right. Although, because of her everlasting faith in me, I could mount the highest mountain and steal the stars from the sky.

" are you going to open this or not" she yelled one more time. while I was attempting to stand on my feet.

" When will you leave your fucking screaming stuffs behind " I respond, after unlocking the door for her.

"Not until you will learn how to wake up on time. Well I am running late let's go " she dragged me to the living room and forced me to sit on couch.

I was in half sleep.

" Here your breakfast and coffee" she sat down the tray on table in front of me.

" you not gonna paid for all this things you do for me Agnes "I said,looking at her.

" you are my priority winty, even if you don't want to be " She smiled adjusting her office bag on her left shoulder.

I may forget how old our friendship was and how we stuck into each other life. But her these old little things were successfully stole my heart like yesterday.

" I am going and yeah don't forget to take your red file from your computer table" she sounded out and slammed the main door.

Me and Agnes shared a apartment in a twenty floor building, our was on ten floor. It had a broad dining room, a nice kitchen, a cozy bedroom, a neat and clean tiled bathroom and a huge balcony wall was made of glass with sliding doors. There was a shutter on the hood of glass wall which automatically came down (just like an automatic garage door) when the power button installed on the next wall was pressed. I loved opening up the shutter in the morning to receive the sun's first rays and then shutting it at night before going to bed

Every room had a heater installed to make the rooms warm during winters. I had to use them. There was one in the bathroom as well. Our home was fully furnished with a Tv, sofa, dining table and my favorite bean bags. I loved the furniture and texture of the interiors.

The day I moved here in Chicago. My life turned over smoothly. I would waken up in the morning, get ready and eat breakfast made by Agnes. Than i would catch the 9:am bus to reach office. By 5 in the evening I would exit the office and go to the gym which was near my office. At night I would have a cup of coffee and stand in the balcony with my laptop until Agnes returned from her job and prepare dinner for us.

This is all my life is which will never gonna be in rainbow colors from black and white.