Did They Ever Fight Like Us

The rays of sunlight, coming through the windows, compelled my not so wake up eyes open. Body aches , head is paining so badly, feels like something bad had happen.

As I try to up my body someone help me out to make me sit properly and support my back with pillows. Some Warm touch over my hands, forced me to look at the person who sat on a chair next to my bed.

But It doesn't feel like my bed its ten times bigger than mine , walls painted with the different color, everything around me weren't familiar. I frown and rubbed my eyes To clear my blur visions.

" relax it only me " I followed the voice and look at that person. who seems happie to saw me awake.

as long as I recognized his face, I remembered the flashes of incidents that happened with me yesterday.

That start with a warm hug , A lunch date , and a fight that reveals a truth of my life about a person whom I know as Harry Tomlinson was Niall Horan. A boy who sings for a band named One Direction.

He is one of those I unlike to be around. I don't have personal reasons to hate him but I can't help myself .When It's come to a celebrity.

I quickly revive from my position and let my body out of the blanket to make my way out of his home but my legs ditched me as I try to stand on them, almost Half of the way down , when he grabbed my waist and prevent me from falling.

" Don't you dare to touch me " I shouted and pushed him away " Omg what happened to my show. I had a show yesterday "

" I know I was the part of the same one. Its went awesome. Don't worry about anything " He said scratching on his forehead.

" Fuck " I said in anger.

" I can explain " He said, making a distance.

" I don't want to listen your fucking lie stories anymore " I replied as going out of his room that looks equally as prince Charles.

please winty at least Give me one chance to make things alright " I heard him calling my name twice but I was not in mood to look back

I step down from the stairs that leads me to living room. it was a massive one, ceiling is as high as sky, some shades making it more beautiful, curtains matched the Wallpaper's interior painting. on my left , There is a wide glasses, viewing the sight of the city, in the center, a big space occupied for Sets of comfy couches in front of a 58inch LCD TV installed with Hi-Tech music system and the wooden shelf next to it decorated with winning Awards, shows his popularity. This is the best lavish house I ever seen in my life and the other one I had visited. Everything is just as perfect as him.

" Please let me explain " his voice came from behind when I was busy in observing things around.

I turned back and look at him briefly. He is in grey sweatpants with a black vest above. too much handsome than all the guys I saw in my life and from all the celebs I hardly know, well i could say from styles.

He is in kind of something, you want to fall into, a mesmerizing personality that never let you get out of the bog of his love. Damn I am lost again.

" look I know I lied, but there was a reason " He paused to continue but I don't let him to say further

" reasons , There is no reasons Harry ....... Oh wait Niall Mr. Niall Horan " I corrected myself " The truth is you lied with me, you lied with that innocent girl who become addicted of your presence, you lied with that fucking girl who actually trust you blindly.. I never push you to let me know about your personal life. Because I thought You will tell me one day, but this is unexpected. If that fights stuff won't happened yesterday. I am sure you never bother yourself to tell me who you are until you sleep with me and kick me out. right " I spoke with a anger in voice and fought with my tears back.

Do You really think that the reason behind my lies was get into your pants, whoa is that all much things you get to know about me in all the fucking days we spent together.. You know I am not a one night stand man. And If I was Trust me . You been fucked by me on our first date. and I can bet, you won't stopped me. The reason of my lies was you. Your sick hates towards us made me turn this things that way. You were the reason behind all my lies dammit. " He shrugs, tried to catch his breaths which he lost while explaining things to me. That sounds convinced but my mind still not stable to think about it deeply.

" Just forget everything, You don't know me and I don't know you. Lets end the story " I begged, Because The world he came from was not designed for me. Not in this life for sure. " Tell your guards to open the door for me " I added watching the same two built guys on front door.

" You can't go outside , not in this dress " His eyes rolled over my body.

why ??? am I naked ??? with these thoughts I lift the chin down and found myself dressed in loose white shirt , dropping from one shoulder and My waist hold a unbuttoned denim shorts that pretty much on zips support.

My eyes got wider, Covering my body with hands, I stared him for reply " you saw everything. you jerk. how dare you to touch me that way "

" No it wasn't me , Its Nancy who took off your dirt clothes and squeezed your body into these. Yesterday after my confess you fall over a muddy water and become unconscious ." He explained

" Nancy who ??? don't lie with me " I raised my eyebrows.

He spin his head to left and call out a name " Nancy...Nancy "

A lady in her fifties or above came out From a corridor, looks like maiden " Good morning sir " She wished and placed down the tray on table, she was holding.

" She was there for u all night in my room " he looked at her and she nodded with a smile.

" I need my clothes back" I said looking at her.

" they are in laundry, will take half n hour mam " She replied in full of manner, She was prescribed.

" No I can't wait Half n hour, Do u have some extra clothes That can able to cover my body " I asked with beg eyes because I need to get out from this house and from the sluty clothes I was in.

She look at Niall But His eyes were away " Why don't you have some breakfast first, you haven't eat anything and I am sure Niall hungry too , give your body some energy, and than continue with your fights ahhan " She suggested. and we both stared at her same time.

" Nancy " Niall said breaking some silence that occur after her suggestions. and she replied him with the usual " Yes Sir "

" go and get my coat " He ordered and she quickly followed. There is big silence between me and him. seems like he gave up, struggle with his own feeling.

" Here it is Sir " She handed him a black knee length coat.

Niall step forward in my way silently without making any eye contacts " You can go out with these and " He paused while slipping down his hands in pocket " Here your car keys, If u think I am a bad person and I did all these things intentionally or for a night stand. You can go ahead I will not stop you and never bother u again but If u have some soft corner for me in your heart so please let me explain. after that I promise will leave you home and swallow the decision you will choose for us "

His words were pretty much clear and defendable. He sounds so clam and collective that actually works in melt me down from bottom.

why I am caring about his feeling ?? why my heart wants to give him a chance to explain things ?? why I just don't let my way out easily ??? why ???

My heart and mind were in battles of their own thoughts. but the other side my eyes lost over his innocent face " what's in a breakfast " I asked looking at Nancy. Who is as surprised as Niall.

Her face glows while niall seems thankful by his expression " Sandwiches, bacon , eggs , and some French fries " Nancy tells and lead me to the kitchen.