Chapter 6

As I stopped the treadmill, I drew out my towel from the holder in the dashboard and started wiping my face and arms and get down. I guessed she would thank me, but keeping with her tendency to float my expression she didn't bother to do that.

" lets Do some Abs now " Jake ( a local gym trainer ) said.

" Who is she " I asked him, gestured with my eyes.

" Dude, Don't even Try to talk with her " He admonished me as walking me aside.

" Why, Is she suffering from any mental disorder " I asked, leaning my back against the wall.

He looked here and there " She hates celebrities, Specially Like you " He said in whispering voice and continue " She said They are the bad ass, alive on the earth "

" what " I gaped.

" Yeah, so just forget it " He patted my shoulder.

( Winter Roybothem )

Time passed and the crowd in gym decreased. Jake said it's already late and he needs to go early before his usual time. So I walked towards the common restroom, that has five changing room from which I chose the first door and went to change.

It was quite dark inside, might be light wasn't working properly,and the special things is nobody cares to look after them like we aren't paying them the maintenance bills.

Anyways I stopped worrying about this small thing and let my hair band free.

As soon as I up my T-shirt a voice scared me " Are you sure you gonna take this off in front of me "

I looked behind,eerily. The face in dark made me shouted out from my lungs.

" who the hell are you, what are you doing here " taking my steps backward in saying that, I hit my head on the door.

" ouch , Did its hurts " He asked.

I shook my head, even i wasn't sure He could see me doing that in the darkness.

" from where you come inside " I asked in low and than the voice remember me , he is the one, I borrowed treadmill.

" maybe you've forgotten. Its you not me, who allegedly come inside" He took a towel and tied on his waist.

" how do you shower, without applied the door " I spoke boldly, so he could not divine how scared I was.

" I shower without locking the door or without light, its none of your concern. You have to check in first "

He strides towards and a attempt to switch on lights, skipped my heart beats badly. He was one step far.

the lights switched on.

I was throbbing with heavy breathes as I saw his dewy face, a convincing body , droplets on biceps and some light brown hair on chest began to tempt me.

I lost in his green eyes as If time has stopped here and it never gonna moved.

now hardly any gap between us would save.

He was that much close.

"winty are you alright " we heard Jake.

He blinked.

" I am sorry " I said, unlocking the doors.

" is everything alright " Jake asked and faced me

He was surprised when That guy came out after me in towel.

" Tell him, not to face me again I am not good for his health " I said in loud voice.

" Did he do something " Jake eyes rolled to him from me.

" She was staring me inside, and yeah we about to kiss" The guy in towel said, lying.

" what?? Whats your poblem " I paused. Knowing the fact that I pronounced it wrong " poblem " I repeated.

" its problem " Jake corrected.

" fuck off " I tapped my feet angrily on floor and went away.