Silence and sound

" C'mon niall she really care about you. I think you two should back together " Zayn Barked. I don't know since when he start being a matchmaker like Harry.

" I don't drink whiskey. Too strong for me " I said instead or you could say to change the topic.

Louis's face feel.

Than suddenly Zayn smiled. He stood up from the bar stool ,walked towards us and poured more water in my drink to dilute it. " C'mon bud you should need to enjoy your life.. Have some fun.. Forget the past "

" I don't need any fun in my life zayn. I am good the way I am " saying this, I took a sip. The smooth whisky burnt my throat.

I coughed.

" I think you need a ride lad " Louis said, leaving me insane.

And before I could waste my mind, thinking what they planning for. We packed into louis's car at 1:00 am and drove out of the city towards the east. As zayn decided to drive, I took the passenger seat and the rest sat back.

it took fifteen minutes to get on the highway. Liam connected his little light blue IPOD to the music system of the car and some peppy numbers came on.

" Not here li, Don't you get bored listening songs" louis complaint but he was ignored and soon the car filled with our silence and the sound of music.

As no one in mood to talk I quietly turned out my head from the window to enjoy the view outside. The ride had just turned amazing. The weather that day was awesome on our way we passed various big and small hamlets. every other house had a lush green courtyard. some among them had their domestic animals harnessed under bamboo shelter. I got excited when saw a few white horse with styled hair at their hooves, appeared like royal species.

suddenly something distract me. It was zayn's cell singing out loud. I popped in my head and look at him, talking " Yes baby.. I am with guys...yeah they doing great....everything is fine..... " He paused for a min and said " Take care love u " He finished and cut the call.

I let my head out again. The highway lanes were wide and there was almost no traffic. Miles and miles that stretched before us were all green. Just about two or three trucks in the far distance made up our vision of the road ahead The limited number of people we could see were at the gas station itself.

After some mintues I was distracted by the call. He answered " No man, I can't... I am not gonna prepare it "

I again popped my head in and watched zayn. He kept talking with the caller Where the other boys failed to know whom he was talking with.

" tell him to call me" zayn said and cut the call. Everyone gave him some weird expression " no calls while driving bud " Louis said like a concerns citizen and a little conversation start between them.

But I turn my head to look outside instead of popping it out.

The air smelled nice and refreshing. The tall tress stood firm on both side of the highway. they looked old, probably more than hundred or even two hundred years. A cold breeze kept entertaining me but not more when I distracted third time.

" Mr. Van I really appreciate you call and let me speak on a matter I was in " zayn said.

" Someone throw his phone out please" I heard Louis.

Than and there a pin drop silence refilled , zayn slammed the brakes.

His eyes rolled on me " Are you out of your mind " He shouts and stepped out.