Chapter 25

( Winter Roybothem )

When we headed back in the car and set our bums on respective seats. The jam start moving slowly. I could see my love on his cheeks, that made him blushed all over again. His eyes were away, but I was still staring at him, Don't know what exactly for But My eyes never wanted to loose his charming sight.

That time He carried me in his arms without even caring of other, made me fall In love with him more than anything. I need to tell him about my feeling so badly, want to be a part of his never ending love that was going to be only for me.

Can I say it now ?? Or should I wait for him to say ??

" are you lost somewhere" He asked, not loosing his view from the busy roads.

" hmmm yeah, I Got a hangover of your cuteness " I replied in a very sweet manner that makes him turn his head and look at me for once.

" Someone is trying to flirt with me here " A witty smile crossed his lips.

We initially talk much and laugh but today things were changed. we looked at each other in a love form, silence was the only thing talking on the behalf of our words, Seemed, we don't need to say to express our feeling, we understood.

He parked his car near a very Familiar place and stepped out to open the door for me like a gentleman.

As I came out He held my hand in his left and asked "Remember this place "

I up my chin to look at the place and recognized it soon It was that place where i got drunk and toatlly messed up

" Happy Birthday " He whispered in my ears.

Is today my birthday ?? Nope I don't think so.

" My birthday " I looked up in his eyes to make contacts.

The thing I hate between us was the difference of heights. He was taller than me, without heels I couldn't even imagine to match his level

" I know it's Tomorrow but I need to wish you First from all " he said and leaned ahead for a kiss on my forehead.

Hands in hands we walked inside. everything decorated, same as it was that night. I playfully asked him for my presents but He said He hold it down for tonight while pulling a chair from a circular table to make me sit opposite.

" What would you like to have sir " The Waiter approach us with a menu. But Harry didn't bother himself to read and order his favorite potatoes dish.

" Are you alright " I asked, grabbing his left hand again. Our eyes met and We lost in each other for while.

He was confused and Insecure. I could sense by his expression.

" Nothing, I just wanted us like this way only " He said, taking his right hand out from his pockets to keep over mine.

" You mean to say you need us here on this chair for the rest of our life. Don't you think its a bit annoy ??" my words gave penalty of smile on his face. which makes his lips cute.

Can I taste them?? Its look delicious than The meal I guess.

" I need you to answer my questions " the disconnection in his puffed were enough to make me scared.

" Hmmmmm..... ask me .... " I respond so low. His eyes stop blinking for a second. while He inhaled the cold breeze, floating around " If something will come out, a weird reality , The one you never want in your life, will you accept it"