Chapter 14

The day harry cut off contact with me was the day I stopped talking around. I no longer went to the gym either. Instead after office I hung out every night at the roadside cafe near my home, occupied with one dozen wooden benches.

Where I sit in a corner with a cup of harry's favorite coffee and listen some songs he left in my cell. Which made me believe that the lyrics are those he wanted to say.

I was missing him. His laugh on my poor jokes, his eyes thoes never get tired staring at me, his delicious food and all the beautiful nights in his balcony under the cold moon. Were letting my heart cry for not having them now.

And between all these things when Agnes came back from her native place. She sensed that I became someone else or carried away.

Even my this sudden change disturbed Carl. He was suprised as well as shocked.

Suprised because I would reach office on time to fill my value with loads of work without any complaints And Shocked beacuse I start taking intrest in my colleagues's works and stayed late to help them in their projects which i hadn't liked before.

One evening when I was having my part of loneliness in cold crish night at the roadaide cafe. My eyes caught Agnes stepped forward and sat down on wooden bench right in front of me. She asked " Since when you like songs "

" from that day you left me " I said, plugged out the head phone from ears.

" what's wrong with you winty ??" She lit a cigarette And offered it to me.

I declined.

"Nothing hell worng with me Agnes. I have rights to spend some shit hours alone " I said, placing the cup in my hand on table with a voice of thumb.

" but not like that. You woke up on time,make your breakfast yourself than spend 12 hours to be a good corporate girl and yeah i've seen you up till late in our balcony, looking at stars, talking to yourself. What's that all bullshit "

" Is that a crime ?? "

" no, it's not a crime hon. But i was missing that winter roybothem i know from past so many years. I missed the part where you left your clothes,books and papers on floor for me to clean up. I missed that girl who don't like to make anything for herself and only woke up on my fucking screams. " she breath out. Her eyes telling me how concern she is for me.

" Everything has to be changed with time " was the only thing i managed to say while stretching the sleeves of my sweater to cover my hands.

She dropped her head back and blew smoke towards the sky.

" is it a boy " she asked.

Image of harry sitting with me on his couch, where we did some pillows fight over senseless arguments flashes in front of my eyes.

I kept quite for a second and than said " it is a boy " grudgingly

She stared me " I want every single detail "

I drained my coffee cup and ordered another. Over the next hour i told her my entire story. From the day we had an unexpected encounter in bathroom to the day I urged for a drink and until he finally left without saying anything.

Agnes listened in silent.

" so what do you think ?? Say something " I said.

" Scoot lying with you he know where his pal is " She doubted.

" I don't know I just wanted to talk with him for once " I stole her Cigarette from her hands and smoke out.

" are you in love with him " Agnes said without hesitation.

" no I am concerned as a friend. You know love is not in my dictionary " I answered without loosing any eye contacts. So she can trust me.

" than why you need any explaintion. He is gone that's it winty forget him and concentrate on your concert "

" Oh yeah concert. I am not intrested at all " I said making wry faces.

I am bored.urge with Carl on One direction concert. I never seen them before And not had a wish to see them in my future and He wants me to go on that concert with him. Which i never agreed for.

" why not. You are the one who designed their stage. Go and enjoy that part " She paused

" i can't. I don't know but i hate celebs. They are the fake people alived on earth. You know "

" C'mon don't kick your boss on his ass when he really needs you " she start urging on the same topic.

" Do you want me to hate you Agnes. So please shut up this conversation " I stood up and walked out.

I don't know on what path i am going. Either was it right to concern for the person i barely know from 2 weeks and four days.

" Where the hell are you " I said, looking up at sky. Tears rolled down from my cheeks.