Never Together

So i was finally in a country i have never been here before. Brussels, the capital city of Belgium was witnessing the beautiful winter. It was noon , i guess around 12:30 pm. When I found the address, written on that letter.

I was dropped at the front of a giant gate. I saw a big bungalow behind, painted in grey.

Two guards sitting in the small security room inside hastily got into his prescribed action. They confronted me with the usual who-are-you and whom-do-you-want-to-meet questions.

" I am here to meet winter " I said, one of them.

" who " It seems like, he didn't recognized the name.

" the one who posted this mail " i showed him the letter.

Holding his gun, he collected the letter. The second guard showed up from his behind and look carefully at the letter.

They whispered to each other something " he is the guy from the photo in drawing room "

" I am niall horan " I said, to clear out " from one direction "

" good afternoon sir " They both salute me, satisfied.

" Mam and sir will be happy to see you here " one of them said and open the door for me.

Mam and sir. It's mean somone is here with her. Who ??? A Belgium boy
Did she marry to another guy.
The reason she left me, lying.

I walked inside there are 3 cars in drive way. Whom ever she with, is quite rich. My heart beat getting more and more faster as I am taking step to the door.

I don't know what is waiting for me. A good thing or bad but whatever it is will gonna kill me. I need ambulance on stand by.

" Haha that was hilarious " something touched my ears.

I heard sound from back yard. The laugh was quite loud or maybe i heard it because there is a silence that was buring my ears.

I dropped the idea to knock the door and walked around to the back.
I cursed my self for breaking in , somebody house. But the voices made me curious.
Its telling me that i heard this laugh before.

My small steps taking me to the back. There is a swimming pool and a beautiful garden.
A tall guy is holding a girl waist. He was showing her something.

My heart died, my eyes got angry. I know them both. Their back was on my side but i knew who they are.

They both stabbed a knife in my body.  I run to him and jumped over.

" so you were the person,  for she lied with me " I punched on Liam face hardly.

" Niall " he gasped.

" You thought i will never find you, you thought being lied with me will take you to haven " I punched on his face one more time.

He looked back at something than pushed me aside force fully

I didn't realize that I made her fall also. Liam run to her and pull her up.

" Whoa you guys were in so much love aren't you " I said, standing some steps away.

Winter hide her face in liam's arms. All i could see was her back. Maybe she was feeling guilty.

Liam tighten his grips on her.

I clapped, laughing
" I never thought you guys could play like this "

" niall "

" o shut the fuck of liam, i was right you guys were cheating on me. You guys actually making me fool. How dumb i am " I laughed again.

" Niall can you hear me for a second "
Liam said, holding her tight in his arms.

" what is happening here " A voice came from liam's behind. Quite recognized to me.

The next moment Harry showed up.

" Niall " His face drained. He was shocked the same way I was.

My two best buddies were making me fool. I mean not liam. He is not in my list but harry he was always like a brother to me than why the hell he lied the whole fucking year about winter, knowing the fact that i am dying every single day.

I laughed again as Harry covered them, blocking my view.

" i was happy when i get to know she is alive. I was so excited to see her for once but look what i found mr and mrs. Payne or should I say mr and mrs. Styles " My face become red.

Harry didn't say a word.

" C'mon harry say something. You always were good in talks. Than explain me now " I said making some steps ahead but he pushed me.

" just stay away from her niall. She got scared. You are out of your control " He said.

" yes i am out of control. You know why because my girlfriend lied to me about her death. She Fucking ditch me , pushed me alive in grave so i could die slowly but no look at me bitch i am here i am here to know why did u do this with me, to warm up their beds " I said, without breathing for a single second.

Liam cared her like a baby as she cried hard, listings me. She was struggling in his arms, hold his jacket tighty and avoid to turn and look at me. I wanted her to see. I wanted her to talk with me. No matter how piss i am right now. I wanted her to take me in her arms for once

" listen, let her speak" Liam said, requesting.

" I don't talk with whores " as i said. Somebody rolled me to the right and slapped me hard.

" see your words Neil " she said.

I was shocked. She is in front of me. The one i ever guilted for. The one, liam always fight for.

Shopia. Yes shopia. She is standing in front of me..........

(: