Chapter 39

[ So where do you wanna go - styles asked, reading his book. we were sitting in L shape on couch, opposite to each other.
he came twice in a week to visit me from his busy schedules but i was not upset at all. It's made me quite excited to see him in counted days.
" c'mon wins don't be so quite " He said closing his book
" To paris " Our eyes locked. He was staring me like i did say the worst word.
" nope. Im kinda off from that place there is nothing new " he put down his book on table and open his arms.
I quickly followed the gestures and sat my bums down upon his lap.
" why my baby wanna go to that place " he asked with the cutest voice and placed his palms carefully stroking my cheeks. Whenever he talked something in that manner my heart melts down. I would die to have him all.
" wanna visit Pont des Arts" I said, rubbing my hands over my cheeks.
" so you wanna lock us forever and throw the key into the river " my breaths slowly heated up as he moved his hands now to my waist.
I nodded mesmerised.
" what if i wanna keep that key with me " He grabbed my waist tightly, pulling me more closer. Now there weren't any gaps between us
" what will u do with that key " I asked.
" so its keep me reminded that i m not allowed to leave this girl in front of me and i have to love her insanly "
My hands reached to his collar and before he could say anything i pull him towards and lock my lips.
Its was tastefull.
" You know mr. Harry Edward styles. I winter esberg roybothem is so in love with you." I said and start kissing him more harder. ]

" don't be nervous you look so beautiful " Elenore said, done with my hairs. She straighten my curls and gave some blush, eyeline and pink gloss to look stunning in knee length egg sheel white dress, which was semi-sheer across the bust and shoulders.

We bought for this occasion.. its 13 of September i had to know that niall's birthday started with some unwanted annoying mid night wishes, where people compete to be first one.
Maybe out of expectation of getting a larger piece from the free of cost cake

In evening the house, was filled by some unknown guest to celebrate an over budget party. Naill was happy, our hands were connected until he got some more mutual friends and went busy serving them with the best treat.
There is hundred of people under one roof, but unlucky me i hadn't known anyone of them.

Even elenore went vanish. I didn't find her near me. I rolled my eyes around but nobody was there not even styles. I wasn't expecting him or was I.
His appearance near comfort me. Even though we were behaving like strangers but inside i wanted him around me.

So when music become loud and everyone start dancing on beats. I parted my way outside and found liam standing alone.

I walked to him and stood next. He was wearing a nice pair of blue jeans and a shirt with red and black strips over a black leather jacket.

" what are you doing here " i heard his voice for the first time. he looks upset. Maybe because he didn't wanna come but louis forced him.

" i was not really meant for those kind of parties " I said, crossed my arms to prevent from cold.

Liam cock his head to see  me " I got it " He said, taking off his jacket.

" No im fine " I said, still with crossed arms.

" Im upset with Niall, does not mean with you too" he said, reached behind and made me wore his jacket.

" why you hate Niall. When he still see his big brother in you " i rubbed my palms against each other and breathed out a puff of warm air to warm them up.