Chapter 24

" actually I need to go to the bathroom " she finally spit the words she wanted to say and I was like what You weren't allow to say those words in the middle of no where man. Our car stuck in jam from last 15 min at wells street bridge. There is no way out Until The traffic controllers Clear the whole shit we are in.

" Pardon please " I asked with the most weirdest expression I ever had on my face.

" I-need-to-go-to-the-bathroom" she repeated her words with some broken lyrics and continue " And I have a big damn rush "

" you need to hold it For some more minutes I am sure The jam will be cleared soon " I stuttered and Give her hope that Everything gonna be fine. But trust me I am the hopeless one right now.

" No I can't. Do something harry please I am out of storage now " I never have been go through with this situation. It is something in which I can't help her and do nothing

" I can understand the situation but you can see we can't do anything expect waiting for the clearance " I try to explain things from my side. I know it was useless but I tried it

" Do you wanna hear some music, Its a good way to relax yourself " I switched on The radio to distract her mind from the biggest question on the earth right now { WHERE TO PEE IN THE MIDDLE OF JAM }

" Mmmmoooooommmmmyyyy " she screamed , tapping her feet on mat and start crying like a nine year old girl.

Whoa This is the only thing left for the day. I stuck in two situation at the same time and surprisingly both were out of my hand. my mind went in coma unable to think any kind of idea that could save both of us. She continued with her baby stuff and I knocked down my head on steering wheel.

No matter How cute she looks when act like baby. but I am sick right now. and the jam Is bloody fucking me. We can't move a inch since than. I don't know what the hell controllers were doing.

" Will you stop crying, Let me think what can I do for you " I assured her and slipped my hands in pocket to take out my baby.

I was not sure what Im gonna do with that and whom I can call for help. I just scrolling down the contacts in a hope for some magic.

all of sudden My eyes rolled over the side mirror " Jesus you must be kidding " I said under my breath and switched down the window to confirm my eyes That what ever I saw was true or not.

There is a makeup van in the next row after 5-6 series of car standing ahead. I quickly unlock my seats belt and grab a sunglass and hoodie from back seat to get into it before stepping out.

" where are you going " She asked worriedly, rolling her eyes on me for a reply.

" Wait " I said and went away to chase the ray of hope

In the seconds of talking with the driver. I actually feel relaxed when heard something positive. Actually I made him understand the situation we were going through and offered him a amount, but He showed his so loyalty nature and deny for that. who says kindness is dead in this world. There are some people who works like angle. " I am unlocking the doors you go and bring her " He said and I nod with a smile.

without wasting more time I run towards my car and showed her my exhausted face through the window " Come out , I did some adjustments for you "

" what kind of " She rolled her eyes on me. should ever girls do anything without asking questions ??? The answer is no obviously. They always want more and more explanations. aha.. God unwanted creatures on earth.

" will you please come out " I sound so calm.

" I can't move , If I even try. I may flush out " She made some puppy face in which she is too good at and gave me another situation to deal with. Is there any place where I can hit my fucking head right now ???

I made a move to the passenger door, unlock it " You will own me for this " I said and carried her in a bridal style.

It was the epic moment for me and for all those who were just let their head out of the window to see what was happening I could never imagine myself carrying a girl in my arms not for a romantic kiss nor something related to sex. I just carried her to make sure she will do her businesses and feel relax. believe me this part is going to be written on my Biography with Bold letters.

" Stop staring me, There are lot of ogle to went through " I told her, while passing my way out of the buzzing cars.

The driver who is waiting for us at the door quickly open it seeing us.

I hopped in Van with her, hold my steps in front of washroom that was just in my left and let her down carefully.

she thanked me while kissing on my cheeks that left some stinks of her gloss and she closed the door behind.