Never Ending Pt. 1

My Little One will be finished soon, I promise

Zaniyah's POV 

I woke up at 7 and stared at the ceiling. This whole environment was so unfamiliar to me; I had only been in this town for 2 days. I hate it so far, everyone here is some stuck up assholes. I looked forward to being here, though. I had more chances at my dream of being a model. I had to learn to like it at least until graduation.

I sat up and headed to my bathroom, which I hadn't finished unpacking. My dad bought me an apartment in this upper class neighborhood. I always tell him that I don't require all this extra shit, unlike my older sister Zakiyah. She wants the world and he always give it to her. I just want a place to call mine. Nothing too fancy, but since he has the money he wants to give me the world too. I appreciate him though.

I showered and put on my maroon uniform shirt, khaki's and maroon and white huaraches. I put on my maroon school hoodie, gold hoop earrings and matching necklace. I grabbed my purse, headphones, book bag and lip gloss.

My phone rung and I smiled. "Good morning Daddy."

"Good morning sweetheart, how you feeling."

"Alright I guess. Just a lil sleepy."

"That's good, you need me to pick you up?"

"No I'll drive."

"Alright be safe, have a good day and be safe." he said hanging up. I picked up my charger and hopped in my range rover, another present from my Dad.

I pulled up at the school and parked in the school parking lot. I got out and two light skin boys smiled at me.

"Hey baby girl, what's yo name." the shorter one asked.

"Zaniyah."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Zaniyah. They call me Tyga." he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I shook it but he pulled me into a hug. I inhaled deeply, he smelled good.

"Tyga get yo thirsty ass up off that girl." The other one said making me laugh.

"Man shut yo ass up, she like me. Ima make this one my baby mama."

"Nigga please." I rolled my eyes. The other boy laughed and looked at me.

"You must be new here." we started to walk together.

"Yeah my daddy and I just moved here from Atlanta."

"Oh that's what's up, you liking it so far."

"Nah not really."

"I don't mean to sound like a creep or anything like that but how about I show you around, maybe help you get settled in a little better."

I smiled and looked him in those pretty brown eyes. "That sounds nice."

"Aight, I'm Chris by the way."

"Can you help me find my class."

"Sure, what you got first."

"Ms. Coats."

"Oh you gone hate her, I had her ass last year." he said making me laugh.

***************

I was sitting at lunch eating Wendy's. The school had one built right into it which wasn't like nothing you would find in Atlanta. I was focused on my phone when someone sat across from me. I looked up and Chris smiled at me.

"Hey, how's your day going so far."

"Pretty good."

"You find all your classes."

"Yeah, so far."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go get some food with me and Ty after school, we just gone go to Pizza Hut."

"Y'all getting pizza and wings?"

"Yeah, so you wanna go."

"Yeah, who gone be there."

"Me, you, Ty and his girl."

"Aight that's cool."

"I'll hit you up." he said sitting a piece of paper down. I looked down and it was his number. I smiled and put it in my phone.

I pulled up in the parking lot after school and got out. Chris was talking to Tyga and some girl. She was really pretty. "Hey Zy." Chris hugged me. Damn. He smell even better than Tyga.

"Hey."

"This is Chyna." he said.

She smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"Thank you, I think you're pretty."

She smiled harder. "Same to you."

"Chris where Aug bitch ass at."

"In there, he paid for our food."

We sat out there and talked until a cute boy that I'm assuming was August walked out with a light skin girl. "Chris who this." He said licking his lips and looking me up and down.

"She new at school."

"Wassup Ma, my name August by the way." he said. I noticed he had an accent, all the boys here was direct. I liked that they made what they want very clear in the beginning, none of that time wasting bullshit.

"Zaniyah." I held out my hand and he kissed it.

"I swear you and Tyga bitch ass get on my nerves wit that thirsty shit, leave that girl alone." The girl he was with rolled her eyes. I laughed and smiled at her.

"My name is Onika but they call me Nicki." She smiled back at me.

"So I guess I ain't the only one who can't stand they ass." I said, making Nicki and Chyna laugh.

"Just come on so we can eat." Tyga mumbled.

We walked in and Chris pulled out my seat at the lil table for me. I smiled as he sat beside me. "So how was your first day." He said, as the workers brought our pizza.

"Pretty good, still settling in though." I said. I noticed the others sat at another table and left us alone.

"Tell me about yourself, Zy." He said, opening the box and smiling at me.

"I was born in Atlanta. I was raised by my Mama and Daddy, I have a sister and two brothers. Zakiyah, Zayden and Zachariah." I said.

He nodded. "How old they is."

"Zayden is 16, Zakiyah is 19 and Zachariah is 22."

"What about you? How old you is, like 17?"

"Yeah."

"Ok cool." He nodded.

We sat in silence, eating until I noticed he was staring right in the sunlight. His brown eyes were shining and he looked so good to me, that face looking like a whole seat. I just ignored the feeling and looked away.

"What?" He said smiling.

I smiled back, acting shy. "Nothing."

He chuckled. "If you say so."

We ate a pepperoni pizza together and basically just talked, I was starting to like Chris and I think he shared the same feelings.

"You want me to drive you home." He asked opening the door for me.

I smiled. "Nah that's ok."

"Ok. Well see you at school tomorrow." He smiled back.

I blushed as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.