Who Dis Pt. 1

thank you savageboo1989 for the writing prompt. also, Dear Diary is published for those of you who were waiting on it.

Syliyah's POV

I turned over in bed and rubbed my eyes. I was expecting to be at home but I forgot I went back to my dorm for spirit week. I usually hated being at my dorm but I was excited because me, my friends and my boyfriend are all going. They said they were having a special guest to perform. I wanna know who it is.

"Girla!" my friend Ashanti walked out the bathroom with a robe on, her hair wrapped in a towel.

"Wassup." I sat up.

"Our boyfriends are taking us to brunch in about an hour and a half."

I rolled my eyes. "He taking us to brunch but he can't answer his phone."

She laughed. "Get ready."

I got up and took a quick shower. I put on a red crop top, some dark blue jeans with some red and white vans. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and put on silver accessories.

"You look pretty." Ashanti said.

"Thanks, you do too." I said. She wore a long pink sundress.

"You ready." she asked, we left and met them at the café.

"Hey babe." Jay said.

"Hey." I kissed him and sat down.

We ate and afterwards we went to the auditorium for spirit week orientation. It was boring as hell so we left. We headed to the stage for the performances. All our other friends Deja, Sam, Josh and Dae Dae met us there.

The first to perform was City Girls. I danced and twerked with everybody else, I could tell it made Jay mad but I didn't care because I was having fun and that's all that mattered.

"Now it's time for our special guest." a woman said.

Everyone screamed as Chris Brown came out on stage. Me and Ashanti rushed to the front to get a closer look, followed by Sam and Deja.

We sung all his songs and got hyped up when he sung Sweet Love and pulled off his shirt.

"Inside, on top of you, grinding inside and out of you, baby you know what to do." he sung. I held up my hand and he smiled, grabbed it and swung my arm back and forth as he sung.

After the performance we all started walking towards concessions. Chris and I locked eye contact and I smiled at him. He smiled back and motioned for me to come over.

"I gotta pee." I said to Jay.

He nodded. "Aight, be careful."

I nervously walked up to him and he smiled at me.

"Wassup beautiful." he said leaning against a pole.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"You ain't gotta be shy." he said lifting my chin.

"I know but I can't help it, I wanted to meet you for so long."

"I understand. What's your name?"

"I'm Syliyah."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." he said.

"Thank you."

"I seen the way you was looking at me... You see something you like?" he asked stepping closer to me.

"I guess you could say that." I looked up at him with a sneaky smile.

He pulled my face to his and kissed me. I tried to pull back but he made it deeper.

"Chris." I pulled back and stared at him in awe.

"So is that a yes?" he asked.

I nodded and and he held out his phone. I saved my number and he kissed my had and turned towards his tour bus.

"I'll text you." he said.

I smiled and started walking away, wait until Ashanti hear about this.