Temper Pt. 1

I'm back 🙂. it's been almost a month since I updated but I'm back. ignore that picture, I couldn't find one to match the story so I just put that one.

Honey's POV

I stepped out the shower feeling hella refreshed, listening to my favorite music. I took my hair out towel, added some curling cream, combed it out then brushed it into a bun.

I walked in the closet and pulled out some black jeans and my red work shirt, and put on some red Vans with it.

I walked downstairs and my little sister, Farrah was sitting in her nigga's lap, kissing him. I shook my head and walked past them. I always hated the fact that my mother let her do shit like that, she could have any nigga in the house with no problem. It don't matter how many niggas it is either, one time she had 6 niggas in the house with her and my Mama ain't say shit. I can't even have friends over without hearing her big ass mouth.

It's sad cuz I'm seeing her turn into Mama. She had me when she was 16 and she was the same way when I was little. That's the reason don't nobody know who Farrah's daddy is.

But that ain't my business.

I walked in the kitchen and Mama was trying to cook some grits. "Good morning." she said with a smile.

"Mornin." I mumbled back, grabbing a orange juice out the fridge.

"Did you see Farrah's new boyfriend? Cute, ain't he?"

"What? The third nigga this week?"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Why can't yo sour ass be happy for her?"

I laughed. "Be happy that she a hoe? Fuck that." I walked out the house and towards me car. I can't wait to move out of her motherfuckin house.

I drove to work and clocked in. My friend Freddy was already there. "Wassup." he said smiling.

"Hey boo." I hugged him and smiled back, this nigga always make me feel better.

"How ya moms doing." he asked.

"Aight I guess, still on her bullshit."

He nodded. "Farrah still a hoe?"

"Duh." I said, he laughed.

I grabbed 4 menus and headed to my first table, a some fine ass niggas. I nervously walked up to them. "Good morning, I'll be serving you this morning. Can I start you with drinks?" I grabbed a pen and paper from my apron.

"Lemme get orange juice." a dark skinned fat nigga said.

"Aight, what else."

"I want lemonade." the brown skinned one said.

"Okay."

"Lemme get orange juice too." the light skinned one said. He was tall, hella tats and fine as fuck.

"Alright." I smiled at him then went to get their drinks.

I brought them back and as soon as the light skin boy seen me, he smiled. "Thank you." he said.

"You welcome, now what you want to eat."

"Damn, a nigga can't look at the menu first?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "I thought you was ready, you could have been but you was too busy staring at me."

His friends laughed. "I can't look at you?" he licked his lips.

"Look at the menu nigga, I'm on the clock." I said, they all laughed again.

They ordered their food and after they ate, I brought the bill. The light skinned one smiled at me, put some money inside, and they left.

After cleaning the table I looked inside the bill. He tipped me $200 and left a note with his name and number. I smiled and put it in my pocket, his fine ass was on my mind all day.