V Card Pt. 1

this is loosely based off of something that actually happened to me 😂. it's been a whole ass month since I updated (which is fucking sad).

Kacey's POV

I stood on my roller skates, finna get on the roller skating rink when someone picked me up from behind. I seen the tats on their arm and realised it was Michael, aka Tyga my boyfriend.

"Put me down babe, damn." I laughed as he tickled me and sat me down.

He laughed and hugged me. "I ain't know you was coming, why ain't yo big head ass text me."

I rolled my eyes. "Cuz Raven brought me."

He smacked his teeth. "Yo hoe ass best friend."

"She ain't no hoe!" I yelled.

"She ain't no hoe!" he said mocking me.

I punched him in the arm and he laughed. "But nah forreal, I ain't know y'all was coming to the party."

"We wasn't at first, but she wanted to see Chris." I said, referring to his best friend.

I seen Chris before but we never really talked. All I know is that him and Raven fucking, and Ty wanna fuck me. And I ain't complaining neither.

He followed me and nodded. "And I guess that mean yo fine ass was coming to see me?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Whatever Ty!"

I sped ahead of him and he caught up to me. "I'll take that as a yes?"

I smiled as he grabbed both my hands and swung me around. I bumped somebody and almost fell, but they caught me and helped me stand up.

"My bad, ma." he said. He had a slight accent, it was different than how folks from Cali talk like I was used to.

"You good." I straightened myself out and looked up at him, it was Chris.

"Hey." I smiled at him. Damn, I see why Raven be all over his sexy ass.

"Hey Kacey." he smiled back.

"Wassup, you seen Raven."

"She went to the restroom... wassup witchu though?" he looked at me licking his lips.

I looked away to avoid looking him in the eyes. "Nothing, just chilling like usual."

"I see." he said as we kept going around the rink.

"Boo nigga." Ty sneaked up behind me. I jumped, and they both laughed.

"Dat shit ain't even funny." I whined.

"Shut up." Ty said hugging me from behind.

Chris winked at me before catching up to Raven, and it made my heart beat quick. "Dat nigga help you up and now all of a sudden you wanna suck his dick? Aight I see how it is." Ty said letting me go.

"You know I love you, Ty." I said grabbing his hands.

"Don't try to love me now, muhfucka." he let go and sped up.

"Nooo!" I chased after him and grabbed his arms.

He laughed and pecked my lips and we kept skating. We eventually caught up to Raven and Chris.

"I see you and Ty." Raven elbowed me.

I laughed. "He ain't nun but my side nigga."

"You gon keep disrespecting me and I'ma have my dick so far in you that you ain't gon be able to breathe." Ty said with a smirk.

"Ty shut yo ugly ass up." Raven said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch shut yo quarterback built ass up." Ty said, me and Chris laughed.

"First of all don't be calling my friend no bitch, lil dick having ass nigga." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "You wasn't saying that when you was tryna suck my shit."

"Don't nobody want ya stanking ass dick." Raven said, we all laughed and kept skating.

We stayed at the rink until like 9pm, and we all parted ways. Raven's stupid ass dropped her phone so Ty decided to help her look for it.

"Her stupid ass stay losing something." Chris said shaking his head.

I laughed. "Right, she finna have us out here all night looking for that phone."

He chuckled then smiled wide at me. "What?" I asked covering my face.

"You fine as fuck, dats what." he said with a smirk.

I smiled and looked down, blushing. "Oh foreal?"

"Mhm." he walked up on me and raised my chin to look at him.

"Chris why you playing."

"Whatchu mean why I'm playing? You the one playing."

"How? You know I'm with ya best friend."

"I ain't worried about none of dat, all I'm worried bout is eating dat pussy." he whispered in my ear.

I got chills instantly at the tone of his voice. "I-"

"You gon let me, ma?" he asked, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me close to him.

"No."

"You sure?" he got close to my face, our lips were almost touching.

"Chris I wanna be wit yo fine ass but.. you know I'm with Ty and-"

"Fuck him and Raven, I ain't tryna hear all that.. all I wanna know about is you." he brought my lips to his and kissed me.

I pulled back and stared him in the eyes, I can't believe this nigga. "I love my best friend way too much for this, I can't-" he cut me off by pulling me into a deep tongue kiss.

We stood there in the dark kissing for what felt like forever until he lifted me onto the hood of his car. "Lemme eat ya pussy." he said between kisses.

"Hell nah, we is NOT finna do all that out here."

"Then spend da night wit me, Ty ain't gotta know and Raven ain't either."

"You just wanna fuck, Breezy. And I ain't got time for that."

"So, what's wrong wit us fucking?"

"EVERYTHING!" I exclaimed, he laughed and kissed the side of my neck.

"If you say so shawty."

"I know so." I smirked at him.

He chuckled and pulled out his phone. "Might as well send me the addy, cuz me and you both know I'ma be in them guts by tomorrow night."

I rolled my eyes and saved my number. "Correction, Ty gon be in these guts tomorrow night."

He helped me off his car and kissed me once more before we walked towards Raven and Tyga. "Man shut yo bitch ass up." Ty mumbled to her.

"Kacey get yo nigga before I pop his ass." she said with an eye roll.

I laughed and hugged Ty. "Y'all found her phone."

"Yeah, you ready to go." 

"Yeah, bye y'all." I said to them.

"Bye best friend." Raven said grabbing Chris hand. We both smiled at each other before walking away.