Someone Like You Pt. 2

Chris POV

I woke up and turned over in bed feeling fucked up with a bad hangover. I heard noise next door and remembered Nyla was finna leave.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face real quit then went to knock on the door. "Who is it?" I hear her lil brother say.

"Chris." I mumble, still feeling like shit.

Nyla come and open the door in her robe, with a towel on her head. "Is right now a bad time." I say looking her up and down.

"Nah I'm just trying to get them ready to go, will you help me with the baby." she say, I nod and walk in.

Her lil brother, Nyrell was running around with a superhero cape on. "Hey lil man, you remember me?" I say.

"Hey bitch!" he said.

"Watch yo mouth!" Nyla slapped him upside his head. "Sorry Chris." she look up at me then pick the baby up.

"It's good." I said as she hand me the baby. "Hey lil mama." I kiss her cheek and she smile at me.

"Nyrell sit yo ass down!" Nyla yell at him.

"No!" he yell back.

"Sit down boy." I said.

"You ain't my daddy." he looked up at me.

"I ain't but if you keep talking back to me I'll beat yo ass like I am, now sit down." I said, he sat on the bed and shut up.

"He'll listen to you after 5 minutes but in all his 6 years he ain't listen to shit I said." Nyla shook her head.

I laughed and sat on the other bed with the baby. She just stared at me like I was crazy. "What's her name again."

"Destiny." Nyla say, I nod.

I watched as Nya went through a big suit case and pulled put Destiny and Nyrell's outfit, then her outfit.

"I already washed the baby up, will you get her dressed while I get him dressed." Ny said.

I grabbed a pamper, some lotion, her shirt, pants, socks and gloves. I took her pajamas off and started rubbing her down in lotion. I put her in a new pamper then dressed her.

She started fussing so I laid her on my chest. "Ny where her bottles and stuff."

"I just about to ask you, I ran out of formula last night. Will you take me to the store."

"Yeah I gotchu, I'll be right back." I say, grabbing an empty bottle.

I walked back to my room and laid the baby on my bed. I grabbed some apple juice out my fridge and poured half a bottle. I gave it to her then went in my suitcase.

I pulled out a blue sweater, grey ripped jeans and some Timbs. I went in the bathroom and got dressed, and when I walked out she was done.

"Dang lil mama, you was hungry huh?" I say, she hold out her arms for me to pick her up.

I put some more juice in her bottle, then grabbed my keys. I walk out the door and Nyla was waiting with Nyrell.

"C'mon y'all." I said.

We got on the elevator and Nyrell started pushing all the buttons. "Stop boy." Nyla grabbed his collar and yanked him backwards.

"Quit touching me." he say, I shake my head. He need his ass whooped.

We went to my car and I looked at Nyla. "You got a car seat for her."

She sigh, "Nah it's in my auntie car."

"It's aight, we only 10 minutes away from Wal-Mart. Sit in the backseat and hold her."

I get in the car and turn the heat on. I pull out the parking lot and look in the rear view. "Y'all okay back there." I ask.

"We good." Nyla smile at me, I smile back.

We got to Wal-Mart and I grabbed the baby from Nyla. "When we get in this store you better be on yo best behavior, don't touch nothing. I will beat yo ass, lil boy." Nyla said to Nyrell.

"Okay." he roll his eyes and walk in front of us.

We walk in the store and get a cart, then go straight to the baby section. "I ain't got a lot of money so I'ma just get a few things." Nyla say.

"Don't worry about it babe, I got you." I said.

She smile and hug me. "Thank you."

We was finna kiss until Nyrell hit her on the leg. "That's nasty."

"Shut up." I say, Nyla laughed.

I ended up buying Destiny a car seat, some formula, bottles, clothes, blankets, pacifiers, pampers, wipes, lotion and baby wash. I bought Nyrell a couple outfits and some toys. I ain't mind cuz I'll do whatever need to be done for them.

We walk out the store and Nyrell bad ass ran out in the street and almost got hit. "What the fuck wrong with you? Yo ass coulda got hit." I grabbed his shirt and snatched him back.

"I want to race to the car." he whined.

"Stop playing Nyrell!" Nyla yelled at him.

He sighed and walked next to her. I grabbed the baby out the cart and laid her on the backseat while they put everything in the trunk. I put her car seat together and then strapped her in.

"Y'all ready." I asked once we was in the car.

"Yeah." Nyrell said.

I drove them to they auntie house, which was right down the street from my new house. I helped them get settled in and when I was about to leave, they auntie stopped me. "Take some food home with you, I'm sure you hungry." she said.

"Nah Auntie Pudding I'm good, I'll see you next time." I smile at her.

"Alright, be safe." she took the plate back to the kitchen.

I kissed the baby and told Nyrell bad ass bye, then walk outside to my car. I was about to get in until the front door open and Nyla ran up to me.

"So you just gon walk off like you don't fuck with me." she crossed her arms.

I smile, then pull her towards me by her waist. "I'ma start unpacking tomorrow, you wanna come help me."

"Yeah." she say in a baby voice.

I smile and lift her on the hood of my car then kiss her. We sat there kissing for a while until the door open. "Uh uh, hell nah, y'all ain't finna be fucking in my driveway. Ny get in this house!" Auntie Pudding yelled.

We both laughed and I lifted her down. "I'ma see you tomorrow?" she ask.

I nod and kiss her forehead, then watch her walk back in the house.

Chris Brown Imagines (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें