Mood Swings Pt. 3

Chris POV

"Get yo fat stanking ass out." I said to Hoody, this nigga pissing me off.

"I'm just saying bruh, she almost 18. I just gotta wait 2 more weeks." he say staring at a pic of a girl on Instagram.

"You a fucking creep bruh." I shake my head then look back down at my drawing.

I put in my headphones and start drawing. Tour starting soon and I like touring but that shit stressful. I'm sick so I can't even get no pussy to calm me down.

I hear somebody knock on my door and open it.  I take my headphones out and look up to see Mani's best friend Adeya.

"Wassup." I stood up and hugged her.

"Nun much, I invited Mani to the party but she said she ain't wanna come."

I frowned. "Why not, she sick."

"Nah she just don't really feel like going no where. She got exams coming up so I think she just wanna study." she shrug her shoulders then light a blunt.

I nodded. "Aight, well I'll see ya tonight."

She walk out, I put my headphones back in and try to concentrate on drawing but I can't take my mind off Kemani. She always wanna go somewhere, especially if she going with Adeya.

I facetime her and she don't answer which is unlike her. I try to call again but no answer. I text her and tell her to call me then keep drawing.

I look down when my phone ring, Kemani. "What's wrong." I ask her.

"Nothing, you okay?" she only showing half her face. Her eyes red, she been crying.

"What's the matter, what you crying for."

"You know what today is?"

"No... What is it?"

"Nothing Chris, I'll call you later aight." she hang up.

It ain't her birthday, it ain't a holiday, what the hell she talking about?

I sighed and call her again. "Yeah?" she answer.

"Come over here, now."

"But I gotta-"

"What I say?"

"I'm coming daddy." she say, then hang up.

I get up and clean the living room cuz Hoody fat funky ass left all his trash in there. I sit down and start drawing again until she get here.

She walked in with no make up on, her hair hanging down in a sweat suit and some Uggs looking fine as hell. She smile at me then sit next to me.

"I missed you babe." she said, hugging my arm.

"Not that much if you acting stank." I said.

She sighed and tears started streaming down her face. "What's wrong." I pull her in my lap and kiss her cheek.

"You remember when Kevon got shot?" she ask referring to her big brother.

I remember what today is, 2 years since the police killed him. They ain't shoot once or twice, they emptied the whole clip.

"Don't cry." I kiss her forehead and hug her tight, not really knowing what else to do. She cried for at least 20 minutes until she look up at me.

"You mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad."

"Cuz I didn't answer the phone."

I kiss her forehead again, she laid on my chest. "It's all good. You spending the night with me."

"I gotta study for my tests, and you got a party to go to."

"Fuck that party, and we'll go get your books and some clothes."

She smile and kiss me. I wiped her face and she get off my lap and stretch.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah." she said.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make popcorn. She walk up behind me and wrap her arms around me waist.

I pick her up and sit her on the counter, then kiss her.

"Wassup mini me." I say smiling at her.

"I'm not mini me, I'm yo girlfriend." she start swinging her legs back and forth.

I laughed. "Fasho."

"Fasho." she mock me.

I laughed again and kiss her. We kept kissing until the microwave went off. I pulled back and grabbed a bowl and the bag of popcorn.

I grab some blankets and pillows, then build a pillow fort while Kemani pick a movie. Once I was done, I sat down and we started watching Death Note.

Only 20 minutes into the movie and she was scared. "Turn it off Chris I don't wanna watch it no more." she whined, then crawled in my lap.

I kissed her forehead and started rubbing her back. Eventually I start dozing off, she woke me up when she start kissing my neck.

"Wassup." I said.

"Wassup." she mock me.

I smiled and she kiss me again. "Can I give you head?"