Who Dis Pt. 3

Syliyah's POV (1 week later)

I was sitting in the library reading and studying when my phone vibrated. I looked down and Jay sent me hella pictures of me and Chris together, us in the car and at the studio and one of us kissing.

My heart dropped through my chest. What da fuck is this? Jay texted me.

I'm so sorry.. I never meant for shit to get that far between us

Man whatever, fuck u✌🏼

I sighed and closed my books. I rubbed my eyes and called Chris.

"Hey baby." he answered.

"We gotta talk.."

"About what?"

"My boyfriend found out about us."

"Okay and?" he said sounding sour.

"The fuck you mean okay and? He was in my life before you Chris."

"So what you saying? You wanna be with his bum ass?"

I was heated. "Bye Chris."

I walked back to my dorm, still heated about what Chris said. I jumped on my bed and burried my face in my pillows, crying.

I stopped when my phone vibrated. I looked down at it and Chris texted me.

I wanna taste ya😍👅 It read. I rolled my eyes and put my phone on my nightstand. I laid back down and cried myself to sleep.

***********

I woke up when my phone kept ringing. I groaned and looked down at it. It was a text from Chris.

Open the door it said.

I sighed and drug myself to the door. I opened it and he smiled at me.

"Hey baby." he said. I rolled my eyes and closed the door in his face.

I laid back down and he followed me in. "Wassup." he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Really Chris?" I glared at him.

"What?"

"You just brushed off the fact that my nigga found out I'm cheating on him with you?"

He rolled his eyes. "So. You got me, remember?"

"Fuck you, you ain't shi-" Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my throat and choked me.

"Lose the attitude when you talk to me, fore I knock yo ass out." He said in a serious tone. I can't even lie, when he get serious it turn me on.

"Y-Yes Chris."

"Yes what?" he tightened his grip.

"Yes Daddy." I said quietly.

He let go, leaned down and kissed me. He pushed me back on the bed and started tickling me.

"Chris stop!" I laughed uncontrollably.

Eventually he stopped tickling me and started kissing on my neck. I relaxed and he smirked, kissing my forehead.

"You made me a promise." he whispered.

"What promise." I whispered back.

"You told me." he kissed me. "You was gone let me eat yo pussy."

"I told you that you could do whatever you wanted." I said smiling.

"I want you." he said.

I got chills. "What you waiting for?" I said.

He smiled at me then pulled my jeans down. I gasped as he pulled my panties down with his teeth and blew cold air across my clit.

Chris kissed my lips, moved down to my neck, chest, stomach. I arched my back and grabbed his blonde hair as he went to work.

"Shit... Chrissss..." I moaned to him as he sucked on my clit like a pacifier.

He kept going and my legs started to shake as he flicked his tongue across me. I was damn near screaming and had to bite my lip so nobody would hear us.

He stuck his finger in me and before I knew it, I arched my back and climaxed.

We smiled at each other, he sat up and smacked my thigh. "Get in there and pack a bag, you coming with me."