Someone Like You Pt. 1

Chris POV

I walked in the hotel room and threw my bags on the bed. After a long ass 6 hour flight from LA to New York I was tired as hell.

It feel good to be back in New York. I spent 2 years living here and I'm finally back after 3 years. I do shows up here but I'm moving back for a while. Too much shit and too many bitch ass niggas in LA.

I walk downstairs and the lobby was packed full of half naked bitches that my homie Ty paid for, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on one of them. "Aye pussy ass nigga." Tyga walk up to me.

I smacked my teeth. "What."

"We finna take them and leave, you riding."

I shook his hand and nodded. "Aight, I'ma go shower and get dressed and shit. I'll meet y'all there."

"Aight." he shake my hand again, him and Spice leave.

I go back upstairs and shower. I changed into a white t-shirt and some blue jeans with my air force one's. I run my hands through my hair, then grab my wallet and keys. I was about to walk downstairs until I hear a girl's voice behind me.

"What you doing here?" her familiar voice say.

I turned to see my best friend from when I lived here, Nyla. "Hey baby girl." I smile and hold out my arms.

She jump in my arms and I rock her back and forth. She smile and show me her purple and blue braces. "What you doing up here? You remember when you left me with these dusty ass bitches without saying nothing?"

I chuckled. "My bad, but I'm moving back up here."

"Foreal?"

"Hell yeah, got tired of Cali." I sigh as we walk towards the elevator. "Same house, same neighborhood and all dat."

"Oh okay." she look down.

I stare at her while. Something ain't right. "What you doing in a hotel. You don't live in the same house no more?"

"Nah." she shake her head.

I nod and we don't say nothing else until we step out. "Some stuff happened between my mama and daddy so.. I'm pretty much on my own besides my little brother and sister." she mumbled as we walked to the coffee shop in the lobby.

"Sister? Since when Mama Wright had another baby?"

"She only 7 months old." she smile. "I'll tell you more when we go back upstairs."

I got some coffee and she got some iced green tea. "It's too late to be drinking coffee." she said once we got back to my hotel room.

"I'm tired as hell and I'm going to the club, I gotta make it." I sigh and sit on the bed.

"I missed you though, foreal." she sit her cup down.

"I missed you too fat head."

She roll her eyes and laugh. "But like I was telling you, I got a lil sister now. Her name Destiny and she only 7 months. Mama married her father and I woke up one day and they was gone, never came back. I only had enough money saved up to pay the bills and buy our stuff for 4 months, then it ran out. Now we living from room to room."

"Why you ain't call me? I would've helped you Nya you know dat."

"I know Chris. But I ain't have a way to contact you. The only reason we could afford this hotel for a week is cuz my friend helped me out."

I shake my head, "I coulda been helped you Nya. Why you didn't say anything? All them times that I had shows and shit?"

She start tearing up. "I'm sorry."

I sit next to her and hug her. She wipe her face and looked up at me. "Well you got places to be, I'll leave you alone."

I give her my number, then hug her again. "Where you working?"

"McDonald's."

I nod, go in my suitcase and pull out some cash. I give her $500 and she try to hand it back to me. "You ain't gotta do this."

"It's okay, I just wanna make sure y'all straight." I smile at her.

"We checking out tomorrow morning so I don't know if I'll see you." she say standing up.

"I'ma see you in the morning, okay?"

"Alright." she said, I hugged her again and she left.

I couldn't take my mind off her for the rest of the night.