Mi Amor Pt. 1

dropping 2 chapters since I was supposed to update almost 2 weeks ago 🤦🏽.

Ajia's POV (pronounced as Asia)

"Oh shit!" I screamed as I ran out in the cold rain. My best friend has sent one of her boyfriend's friends to pick me up. I hopped in the backseat and put my bags on the seat. "Hey, Chris right?"

"Yeah, you Ajia?" he asked looking back at me.

I couldn't help but smile at his fine ass. "Yes."

"Alright." he nodded and pulled off.

He made his way to the highway and I curled up under my jacket since I was wet and we had a long drive ahead. "You cold baby girl?" he asked, his deep voice was so sexy.

"Yeah." I said softly.

He nodded and turned the heat up. "Why you going to Jahia's house this time of night."

"She wanted me to come over."

"Oh okay." he nodded.

"I ain't never seen you around here before."

He chuckled. "Just moved out here."

"Oh. You got tired of home?"

"Nah, I moved to L.A. for music." he said.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Mhm." he looked at me in the rear view.

We sat in silence for a while and I noticed he kept looking at me. "You warm enough?" he eventually asked.

"Not really but I'll be fine."

He took off his jacket and handed it to me, then turned the heat all the way up. "You feel better, babe?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Alright." he turned up the music.

I sat there mesmerized by his sexy ass. The way he licked his lips, the way he looked at me, shit, even the way he drove was sexy. "It's snacks back there if you want anything." he said, looking at me in the rear view.

"Nah I'm good, thanks though." I said smiling.

He licked his lips. "No problem."

Eventually the rain finally stopped. We kept riding and I just sat there staring at him. He had a bitch stuck and I ain't even know him!

"You do free rides?"

"What you mean free rides?"

"Like if I get your number and call you, will you give me a ride."

He shrugged as he pulled into the driveway. "I don't see why not."

We exchanged numbers then I climbed out the car. "Will you help me with my bags, Chris?"

"Yeah." he hopped out the car and I got a full view of him. He was tall and fine as hell, with some skinny ass legs.

"Thank you." I said as he carried them to the door.

"You're welcome." he smiled.

"See you later." I said.

He chuckled. "Aight, see ya."

I watched as he hopped back in the car and pulled off. Got damn.