Birds & Bees

Zia's POV

I always hated the fact that my parents are constantly in the public eye. Niggas were either in our bushes watching us, or constantly on my dick tryin to see what I'm up to. Sometimes both.

I walked downstairs and my dad was standing down there, on the phone. "Hey sweetheart." he smiled.

"What you doing." I asked him.

"Talking to my manager, we have a video shoot coming."

"Foreal? Who's video? Beyoncé's?" I asked.

He chuckled and lit his blunt. "Nah, Chris Brown."

"Oh okay." I nodded.

Me and Chris met a few times, him and my Dad do a lot of work together. I always thought he was mad cute. We smoke together, and chill sometimes but we don't really kick it other than that.

Chris got there within 10 minutes. "Hey Z." he said with a big smile.

"Hey Chris." I smiled back. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"How's school going." he asked as we walked outside.

"It's good, just a lot of work so I'm almost always busy."

He nodded. "College is good for ya, not like you need it cuz ya Daddy got money. But it teaches boundaries, and responsibility."

"True. So I heard you got a little one now." I said.

He smiled. "Her name is Royalty."

"That's cute." I said.

He laughed. "Yeah."

They started filming and it was the cutest thing ever, watching them dance and interact. You could tell they really love each other.

"Zia." Chris said.

"Wassup." I walked up to him and Royalty.

"I seen how you was lookin at me.. what you tryna do?" he winked me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Ain't gon be no birds and bees, sneaky ass." I said, making Chris laugh.

"Daddy, what's birds and bees?" Royalty asked Chris. after we went in the living room and sat on the couch.

"That's where babies come from." he said.

"Don't tell her that!" I said, he laughed again.

"How?" she asked.

"Bees help flowers grow, and birds like flowers. So then the stork brings babies to Mommies and Daddies."

"What's a stork?" she asked.

"A bird, the one that brings babies."

"Oh. So that's how you and Mommy got me?"

"Yep." he said.

"Zia, you got a baby too?" Royalty asked.

I sat her on my lap and smiled. "No."

"Why the stork not bring you a baby?"

"Cuz you have to have a Mommy and a Daddy to get a baby from the stork."

"Oh." she said.

Chris smirked at me. "You can call me Dad-"

"Hush, Chris!" I said, he laughed.

Me and Chris sat and talked for like 2 hours. I was getting real close to him, and I know he want me. I also know he sneaky.

I was cleaning the living room when I felt him lean against me, and kiss my neck.

"Remember dat shit you was talking earlier?" he whispered, grabbing my ass.

"You nasty."

He turned me around and kissed me, instantly making me wet. "I know how bad you want me."

"You don't know how bad, trust."

He smiled, kissed me and walked away.

I was sitting there stunned when I got a random text.

What was dat about birds and bees 😏